Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Fighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
requesting support for the addition of supreme overload flasks? It would be really useful. I have a ton that I need to get rid of.

jsjSecv.png
Still doing alright for me.

hello,
is there a chance that it uses Soulsplit when hp gets X and stops when its full again

anyway you could add support to re equip your weapon when you die i want to 1 item tzhaar creatures, but after dying it doesn't reequip the weapon

i cant seem to work out how to make it bank when it runs out of food, any suggestions?

Hey, I'm not sure if i'm doing anything wrong but every time i start the bot, nothing happens and if i would move the screen, the mouse wouldn't be in sync. It's kinda hard to explain it so i hope you understand me o_O. Also i was wondering how do you use the regex?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    444.1 KB · Views: 8
Bot is amazing I really love this fighter. I normally have been using thunder fighter. My only concern is when he is clicking to attack monsters it really is slow moving from monster to monster. And if the monster is moving it takes even longer. I am averaging about 250 kills an hour on something that there are plenty of around and barely anyone else ever kills. Today Something is really strange. I am at 99 kills an hour when I came home. An elite showed up and was moving and the targeting was so slow he couldnt even click on him. I had to forcibly click on him. I have tried other bots and I think it was mass fighter. That bot has an amazing target system so fast and clean. But that bot messes up anywhere from 5 mins to 3 hours.

So if something could be done with the targeting this bot would be the boss of all combat bots out there

I find shameless advertising like this so to be so rude and disrespectful. A both author put time and effort into his script and you come here to promote your own. In all honesty, from experience, you're rude, and your scripts are shit. Does that make you feel nice? I would assume not.

On the other hand, I got 120 range, ty alphafigther.
wsMcy2P.png

Quit being an ass. Pi fighter is actually very fast. None of the fighters here are perfect. But there are some that are better than others.

ye right

Are you trying to explain feeling over the internet?

What's wrong with recommending a product that is closer to what a user wants?
You made no recommendations, you never stated which of his desires you met, you simply linked your own scripts and went on with it. From now on, on every thread you post; I'll be linking this script topic, along with a detailed description of how it is better than your script. I assume you wouldn't like that very much, but like you said; feeling on the internet is irrelevant so it shouldn't bother you too much.

You made no recommendations, you never stated which of his desires you met, you simply linked your own scripts and went on with it. From now on, on every thread you post; I'll be linking this script topic, along with a detailed description of how it is better than your script. I assume you wouldn't like that very much, but like you said; feeling on the internet is irrelevant so it shouldn't bother you too much.
Ooooh I got a follower, want a dick pic?

Pffft, sounds like you're just whoring and trying to steal users haha
Yes I was.

Status
Not open for further replies.