Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Fighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
You made no recommendations, you never stated which of his desires you met, you simply linked your own scripts and went on with it. From now on, on every thread you post; I'll be linking this script topic, along with a detailed description of how it is better than your script. I assume you wouldn't like that very much, but like you said; feeling on the internet is irrelevant so it shouldn't bother you too much.
Ehhh, don't do that, I assume he was just trying to joke around but his desire to advertise his own bot was too much to control

Ooooh I got a follower, want a dick pic?

Yes I was.
Feel free to share your extensive list of what the user wants, and how yours fulfills it better than all of the other fighters on here

Ehhh, don't do that, I assume he was just trying to joke around but his desire to advertise his own bot was too much to control
Exactly, its like trying to go to sleep with an erection, you just can't hold the urge.

Feel free to share your extensive list of what the user wants, and how yours fulfills it better than all of the other fighters on here
It's faster, which is what a user wanted.

Heh, Supreme, if you got rid of the He-Man, I would have taken your bot seriously in the first place instead of passing it off.
As soon as you add web-walking to banks, I will be on that shit. And Slash, I would never considered using a different bot if Yanille bank path walking worked... instead, the nearest bank is CW, which adds a lot of extra time to my regimen and occasionally results in my bot breaking. Frequently, recently, to be honest. I can't get my bot to last past an hour, every since Saturday.

Heh. Just trying to add fuel to the fire. I love all bots. Good luck guys.

Heh, Supreme, if you got rid of the He-Man, I would have taken your bot seriously in the first place instead of passing it off.
As soon as you add web-walking to banks, I will be on that shit. And Slash, I would never considered using a different bot if Yanille bank path walking worked... instead, the nearest bank is CW, which adds a lot of extra time to my regimen and occasionally results in my bot breaking. Frequently, recently, to be honest. I can't get my bot to last past an hour, every since Saturday.

Heh. Just trying to add fuel to the fire. I love all bots. Good luck guys.
Eh, I've got yanille added for next update xD
My Bank Location list isn't completely done yet, I've only got all of the F2P locations and some P2P ones, but if you want certain P2P ones done then let me know haha

Pull out their CPU, cut it in half, put it back in and run Alpha Fighter.

It's our mascot.
That's silly, you can't cut a cpu in half and put it back in you big dummy

You made no recommendations, you never stated which of his desires you met, you simply linked your own scripts and went on with it. From now on, on every thread you post; I'll be linking this script topic, along with a detailed description of how it is better than your script. I assume you wouldn't like that very much, but like you said; feeling on the internet is irrelevant so it shouldn't bother you too much.

You're such a dick. you should seriously get the fuck outta here. So damn aggressive.

Yoyo Hack, a feature request for your bot too: An optional 'random event handler' for chat messages that makes balloon notifications of the chat messages :p

Btw love your bot, the regex feature is a huge time saver! <3

How does the banking work? When will it be able to bank and when will it not? What are some average monsters to kill for money?

Also, whenever teleporting to Ardougne to walk to mobilising armies, it walks for a while but then re-teles to Ardougne.

Holy fuck. What do you bot it on? Whats your setup?
I bot on an overkill work station. It's used for work and play :D.
I can't exactly give my locale or anything, but you can buy 99 range 99 hp accounts for 50 dollars and then 2 days later with auto slayer you have a high enough slayer level to kill some good mobs.

This is current progress for ze day
wslSn.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.