Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Fighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
it doesnt seem to be moving to attack them, rather they just attacking me.

otherwise, 1 def 75 hp 44 range, where best place to train range, other than crabs

Am I the only one to have a looting issue?
At times it won't recognise an item is on the floor / leave it there for so long it disappears

I had several issues with items that would have a gold light to them (Set myself to show it on loots over 100k) but they never get picked up
even though my loot price trigger is set to 40k (Plus I have majority of drops worth over 50k in the loot selection)

At times it even picks up the wrong item and leaving the actual item on the ground

why does this bot log out for reason? i got a level and then was logging out. when logs out doesnt log back in.

Does this bot bury bones
There is a setting to bury bones, under Prayer.
Am I the only one to have a looting issue?
At times it won't recognise an item is on the floor / leave it there for so long it disappears

I had several issues with items that would have a gold light to them (Set myself to show it on loots over 100k) but they never get picked up
even though my loot price trigger is set to 40k (Plus I have majority of drops worth over 50k in the loot selection)

At times it even picks up the wrong item and leaving the actual item on the ground
Do the logs or the output mention the item?
Also, the way that it's currently set up, it needs to match both the price trigger AND the names to be targeted for looting.
I'm rewriting the way you specify items for loot since this seems to be a common mistake. If you want to loot things over a certain price range regardless of names, create a new task using the + button, and set up the price trigger in loot, then move it to the top of the list
why does this bot log out for reason? i got a level and then was logging out. when logs out doesnt log back in.
Send through some logs. I'm not sure if the current version has dialog continuing added yet, but the next update does.

Do the logs or the output mention the item?
Also, the way that it's currently set up, it needs to match both the price trigger AND the names to be targeted for looting.
I'm rewriting the way you specify items for loot since this seems to be a common mistake. If you want to loot things over a certain price range regardless of names, create a new task using the + button, and set up the price trigger in loot, then move it to the top of the list

Haven't been paying attention, but I shall now and let you know ! at the moment (Besides the stuff that I had to manually pick up cause I saw it on the ground and wasn't sure if bot noticed it) The log has only looted and mentioned looting 1 item.

If you want to loot things over a certain price range regardless of names, create a new task using the + button, and set up the price trigger in loot, then move it to the top of the list

As soon as I pressed the + button the bot began to crash upon opening, tried restarting the client... seems like doing this has pimp slapped the bot across the face to next oblivion > . < Ok, yeah tried restarting everything it's just now permanently crashing

Any way to clear out the tasks in general? without entering the client, for it doesn't even load them, crashes before it happens

Edit: I think when I pressed the add new task button it might have duped the current one, thus explaining the crash, this might be a flaw on my end for no clearing pre-set tasks from drop down menu

Last edited:
just wondering is this bot capable of running at biohazard? attacking the ogres behind the fence.

freaking awesome job man! my only complaint at all is the time before it attacks the next enemy but apart from that works perfectly so far. Great job! thank you for the frequent updates and contact with this thread :D Keep up the great work!

freaking awesome job man! my only complaint at all is the time before it attacks the next enemy but apart from that works perfectly so far. Great job! thank you for the frequent updates and contact with this thread :D Keep up the great work!
Try unchecking the reachable checkbox in the Npcs tab, the reachable check seems to slow it down a fair bit :/

that made a huge difference, thanks :D now its pretty much flawless :D not bad at all for a beta :p thanks for such a fast response, you rock!

that made a huge difference, thanks :D now its pretty much flawless :D not bad at all for a beta :p thanks for such a fast response, you rock!
Haha thanks :) It's pretty close to getting out of the beta stage, only a few small things left to add before I can consider it a fully fledged fighter, and then after that it's just adding niche things :D

Next update will make the reachability checks much quicker.

Also, I've reenabled the Break Handler, without changing anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.