Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Fighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to kill chickens and get feathers on darkscape but it won't bank them on a certain amount, any ideas?

Working nice at the moment, one thing I notice though is the mouse is drunk or something. Like it has a hard time picking up notes on the ground it's gotta like reposition 3-4 times most of the time, same thing for clicking enemies, it'll get like 1mm away but miss by just that much. Is this just on my end?

Like it just tried 9 times to click attack in a right click menu on the enemy

Working nice at the moment, one thing I notice though is the mouse is drunk or something. Like it has a hard time picking up notes on the ground it's gotta like reposition 3-4 times most of the time, same thing for clicking enemies, it'll get like 1mm away but miss by just that much. Is this just on my end?

Like it just tried 9 times to click attack in a right click menu on the enemy
Uncheck force menu interaction in the settings of runemate
Also, you should play runescape legit on runemate for a couple hours to improve your mouse profile. It actually takes your movements and uses them for the bots.

Tried this at tzhaar caves and it just fought till it died. Banking? Nah.
What did your banking tab look like? Did you have food in it, set as a critical item?

I'm trying to kill chickens and get feathers on darkscape but it won't bank them on a certain amount, any ideas?
Banking may be an issue as it has to interact with the gate. When I get some free time I'll work on finishing my pathing w/ gate/door handling

What did your banking tab look like? Did you have food in it, set as a critical item?

Banking may be an issue as it has to interact with the gate. When I get some free time I'll work on finishing my pathing w/ gate/door handling
A fresh tab, first slot is lobsters. I added that the bot should withdraw 27 lobster. It just fights until it dies. I also tried with the critical item option, but then as soon as it had eaten one lobster, it rebanked and withdrew one, so the inventory always had 27 lobsters.

I am probably setting it up like a retard, but I can't really find much info lol.

Okay, I think someone else had this issue, but it's not opening the bank deposit to drop items off. Just at Port Sarim and I'm just killing chickens, once inventory is full it gets the character there, but doesn't do anything.

Is this how it's not supported?

Ok so I deleted my bio files and legit played for about an hour as efficiently as I could but still kinda messed up like twice.

Would this bot be more efficient if I deleted my mouse bio files every time I started it? Not that it's not efficient already I just don't want my personal mouse movement to be a factor in the clicks. Is that how it works? When I deleted the bio files and played super tryhard for a couple hours it seemed to cut down on the misclicks as well as not hovering for like an hour before clicking, only to miss lol. It's actually working nicely but I was just wondering if it could be made better by deleting those files every time.

Ok so I deleted my bio files and legit played for about an hour as efficiently as I could but still kinda messed up like twice.

Would this bot be more efficient if I deleted my mouse bio files every time I started it? Not that it's not efficient already I just don't want my personal mouse movement to be a factor in the clicks. Is that how it works? When I deleted the bio files and played super tryhard for a couple hours it seemed to cut down on the misclicks as well as not hovering for like an hour before clicking, only to miss lol. It's actually working nicely but I was just wondering if it could be made better by deleting those files every time.
I don't control the mouse interaction, well rather, I have little control over it. The mouse system is made by @Cloud and he's the only one that can really give you more insight into it. @Arbiter might have some comments on it though, idk

Okay, I think someone else had this issue, but it's not opening the bank deposit to drop items off. Just at Port Sarim and I'm just killing chickens, once inventory is full it gets the character there, but doesn't do anything.

Is this how it's not supported?
Is it going to the bank, or the deposit box?

A fresh tab, first slot is lobsters. I added that the bot should withdraw 27 lobster. It just fights until it dies. I also tried with the critical item option, but then as soon as it had eaten one lobster, it rebanked and withdrew one, so the inventory always had 27 lobsters.

I am probably setting it up like a retard, but I can't really find much info lol.
That's strange, I'll head to the caves and give it a run there w/ that setup some time today.

Do you use fire staff (or mindspike fire) for alching or do we need fire runes?

Do you use fire staff (or mindspike fire) for alching or do we need fire runes?
Uhhh, it should work with most fire staffs, Staff of fire, Fire battlestaff etc. It probably won't work for mindspikes... I'll have to add those in when I find the time.

Fire runes are recommended though

Uhhh, it should work with most fire staffs, Staff of fire, Fire battlestaff etc. It probably won't work for mindspikes... I'll have to add those in when I find the time.

Fire runes are recommended though

Yeah after I asked it occurred to me that switching to a fire staff to alch would kinda screw my kill rates lol

I don't control the mouse interaction, well rather, I have little control over it. The mouse system is made by @Cloud and he's the only one that can really give you more insight into it. @Arbiter might have some comments on it though, idk

Is it going to the bank, or the deposit box?

That's strange, I'll head to the caves and give it a run there w/ that setup some time today.

The Deposit Box

The Deposit Box
Aight, lemme just remove that one from the bank locations list, I haven't gotten around to handling deposit box interaction.

Next update (v1.6.1) it should go to the nearest bank, which is probably draynor.

Bot has been running really slow today. Kills per hour is usually 310 or so and im hovering at 240.

Status
Not open for further replies.