Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Divination [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crashes after 3 hours
And it sometimes stays idle
Im at lustrous wisps

It also sometimes moves away from the wisp and doesnt harvest

I have to baby sit the bot so that it doesnt logout

Busy with uni work at the moment. I should have some free time in about a week or so.

The bot seems to be crashing alot lately and today it wont work im at incandescent wisps and it wont click them or anything when i start the bot

In recent updates, the bot is doing nothing

I added in the settings what to do, but the bot does nothing.

dHFbyAI.png

Some wisp harvest don't working
if you full your inventory with memory, the bot will go to the rift
but after the full memory deposit, the bot do nothing
probably wrong spring name on bot from the last update?

This was working fine for me last night, and I haven't changed anything since... I'll give it a shot today and see what happens.

Found the issue, fixed for next update.

I think the task list might be fucked?

I set it up to do Sparkling Wisps 40 to 50 and then the next wisps 50 to 60 and it is currently harvesting like 2 wisps and then teleporting to Karmaja lode twice and then teleporting back to Freminik lode and repeating?

Any idea wtf is going on aha

I think the task list might be fucked?

I set it up to do Sparkling Wisps 40 to 50 and then the next wisps 50 to 60 and it is currently harvesting like 2 wisps and then teleporting to Karmaja lode twice and then teleporting back to Freminik lode and repeating?

Any idea wtf is going on aha
Yeah, multiple tasks aren't advised atm.

I'm going to go over it when I have the time.
Basically, while it's harvesting, it's like ok, I don't need to harvest these because I'm already harvesting.
And then it gets to the next one and is like, I'm not harvesting these, I can though.

And it goes to switch to that. Which is pretty spud. The easiest fix would be to add a "From lvl" field, which I might just slip in there when I have a free 5 minutes.

I get this when I start the bot. It doesn't seem to affect it but what does it mean?

Code:
WARNING: Could not resolve '-fx-text-background-color' while resolving lookups for '-fx-text-fill' from rule '*.label' in stylesheet jar:file:/C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Java/jre1.8.0_91/lib/ext/jfxrt.jar!/com/sun/javafx/scene/control/skin/modena/modena.bss

Status
Not open for further replies.