Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Divination [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dryrr how many hrs a day? But interesting, makes me wanna do it... & @Devphreak thanks for response also bro! This is a paid bot tho right? Does that come into affect? 1-99 hm it cost
It doesn't cost a dime, other than lobsters and recoil to get past the ghoul to canifis. I do enhanced exp till 95, so no profit for 2 weeks, then normal exp till 99, making 700k/hour, then convert to energy once you hit 99, making 2.1 mill an hour. I made 50 mill from 95-99 in 5 days.

idk, i'd rather safe 200m and take 3 weeks instead of making back 50m in 5 days. like.. u dont even make 100m a week to make up for it xD

idk, i'd rather safe 200m and take 3 weeks instead of making back 50m in 5 days. like.. u dont even make 100m a week to make up for it xD
I said I didn't spend any money lol. It takes 3 weeks for 99 then you make 24 mill a day per bot.
I did the math and the absolute best GP per hour while still getting 99 from 95 is normal exp(NOT enhanced)

I mean, if you buy energy to make your run smoother, I did converting to energy first for 4 hrs and I had enough for 74>80.

Also, proggy :D
O7gyKmW.png
Currently doing a bit of goldfarming because my cash stack is running low and maybe get the expenses from membership + vps back.

I mean, if you buy energy to make your run smoother, I did converting to energy first for 4 hrs and I had enough for 74>80.

Also, proggy :D
O7gyKmW.png
Currently doing a bit of goldfarming because my cash stack is running low and maybe get the expenses from membership + vps back.
What are you farming for that XP per hour? If it's brilliants it's definitely not worth getting energy, even at lustrous you can get 48k/hr XP without extra energy.

What are you farming for that XP per hour? If it's brilliants it's definitely not worth getting energy, even at lustrous you can get 48k/hr XP without extra energy.
I was at lustrous with 20k energy doing enhanced xp. Do note I'm running this on a cheap vps which might not run it without lagging.

Do you mind explaining how tf you got 50k hr at lustrous without enhanced xp. I'm currently at brilliant on regular xp getting 36k hr o_O

Last edited:
I was at lustrous with 20k energy doing enhanced xp. Do note I'm running this on a cheap vps which might not run it without lagging.

Do you mind explaining how tf you got 50k hr at lustrous without enhanced xp. I'm currently at brilliant on regular xp getting 36k hr o_O

i also got 45-50k an hr @ lustrous, but its just because of being 77-80 div. once you hit a certain level you will actually gain more xp an hr cuz u will gt more enriched memories from normal springs.

i also got 45-50k an hr @ lustrous, but its just because of being 77-80 div. once you hit a certain level you will actually gain more xp an hr cuz u will gt more enriched memories from normal springs.
That's true but does it make such a big difference that I'd be faster for me to keep training at lustrous to 85 even though I'm lv 82? Or would brilliant be faster?

That's true but does it make such a big difference that I'd be faster for me to keep training at lustrous to 85 even though I'm lv 82? Or would brilliant be faster?

yes. i got the same xp an hr @ lustrous from 79-80 as @ brilliant from 80-84 ish.

7ab88c88f370dd2297b7c92647c21d03.png

16 hrs before it crashed

error message from log:
16:18:30 [STATUS] Exiting dialogue
16:18:33 [STATUS] Converting memories to Experience
16:18:33 [DEBUG] Interacting with rift
16:18:46 [STATUS] Converting memories to Experience
16:18:46 [DEBUG] Interacting with rift
16:18:57 [STATUS] Converting memories to Experience
16:18:57 [DEBUG] Interacting with rift
16:19:16 [STATUS] Converting memories to Experience
16:19:16 [DEBUG] Interacting with rift
16:19:28 [STATUS] Converting memories to Experience
16:19:28 [DEBUG] Interacting with rift
16:19:48 [STATUS] Converting memories to Experience
16:19:48 [DEBUG] Interacting with rift
16:20:05 [STATUS] Converting memories to Experience
16:20:05 [DEBUG] Interacting with rift
16:20:19 [STATUS] Converting memories to Experience
16:20:19 [DEBUG] Interacting with rift
16:20:40 [STATUS] Converting memories to Experience
16:20:40 [DEBUG] Interacting with rift
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
at sun.reflect.ByteVectorImpl.resize(ByteVectorImpl.java:84)
at sun.reflect.ByteVectorImpl.add(ByteVectorImpl.java:63)
at sun.reflect.ClassFileAssembler.emitByte(ClassFileAssembler.java:74)
at sun.reflect.ClassFileAssembler.emitConstantPoolUTF8(ClassFileAssembler.java:107)
at sun.reflect.MethodAccessorGenerator.generate(MethodAccessorGenerator.java:325)
at sun.reflect.MethodAccessorGenerator.generateSerializationConstructor(MethodAccessorGenerator.java:112)
at sun.reflect.ReflectionFactory.newConstructorForSerialization(ReflectionFactory.java:340)
at java.io_ObjectStreamClass.getSerializableConstructor(ObjectStreamClass.java:1420)
at java.io_ObjectStreamClass.access$1500(ObjectStreamClass.java:72)
at java.io_ObjectStreamClass$2.run(ObjectStreamClass.java:497)
at java.io_ObjectStreamClass$2.run(ObjectStreamClass.java:472)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.io_ObjectStreamClass.<init>(ObjectStreamClass.java:472)
at java.io_ObjectStreamClass.lookup(ObjectStreamClass.java:369)
at java.io_ObjectOutputStream.writeObject0(ObjectOutputStream.java:1134)
at java.io_ObjectOutputStream.writeObject(ObjectOutputStream.java:348)
at sun.rmi.server.UnicastRef.marshalValue(UnicastRef.java:294)
at sun.rmi.server.UnicastRef.invoke(UnicastRef.java:153)
at java.rmi.server.RemoteObjectInvocationHandler.invokeRemoteMethod(RemoteObjectInvocationHandler.java:227)
at java.rmi.server.RemoteObjectInvocationHandler.invoke(RemoteObjectInvocationHandler.java:179)
at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy7.serialize(Unknown Source)
at nul.iiiIiIiIiIiI.try(evb:39)
at nul.iiiIiIiIiIiI.try(evb:108)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.hud.interfaces.Chatbox.getMessages(ehc:1)
at nul.iIIiiIiiIiII.try(mec:263)
at nul.iIiIIIiIiiiI.run(xcc:222)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:308)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$301(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:294)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
at nul.IIiiiiiiIiII.<init>(rcb:119)
at nul.iIiIiiiiiIIi.try(bmb:227)
at nul.IiiIIIiIiiIi.try(nmb:123)
at nul.iiiiiIiIIiII.try(brb:19)
at nul.IIiIiIiiiIII.try(avb:62)
at nul.IIiIiIiiiIII.try(avb:12)
at nul.IIiIiIiiiIII.try(avb:266)
at nul.IIiIiIiiiIII.try(avb:185)

7ab88c88f370dd2297b7c92647c21d03.png

16 hrs before it crashed

error message from log:
16:18:30 [STATUS] Exiting dialogue
16:18:33 [STATUS] Converting memories to Experience
16:18:33 [DEBUG] Interacting with rift
16:18:46 [STATUS] Converting memories to Experience
16:18:46 [DEBUG] Interacting with rift
16:18:57 [STATUS] Converting memories to Experience
16:18:57 [DEBUG] Interacting with rift
16:19:16 [STATUS] Converting memories to Experience
16:19:16 [DEBUG] Interacting with rift
16:19:28 [STATUS] Converting memories to Experience
16:19:28 [DEBUG] Interacting with rift
16:19:48 [STATUS] Converting memories to Experience
16:19:48 [DEBUG] Interacting with rift
16:20:05 [STATUS] Converting memories to Experience
16:20:05 [DEBUG] Interacting with rift
16:20:19 [STATUS] Converting memories to Experience
16:20:19 [DEBUG] Interacting with rift
16:20:40 [STATUS] Converting memories to Experience
16:20:40 [DEBUG] Interacting with rift
at sun.reflect.ByteVectorImpl.resize(ByteVectorImpl.java:84)
at sun.reflect.ByteVectorImpl.add(ByteVectorImpl.java:63)
at sun.reflect.ClassFileAssembler.emitByte(ClassFileAssembler.java:74)
at sun.reflect.ClassFileAssembler.emitConstantPoolUTF8(ClassFileAssembler.java:107)
at sun.reflect.MethodAccessorGenerator.generate(MethodAccessorGenerator.java:325)
at sun.reflect.MethodAccessorGenerator.generateSerializationConstructor(MethodAccessorGenerator.java:112)
at sun.reflect.ReflectionFactory.newConstructorForSerialization(ReflectionFactory.java:340)
at java.io_ObjectStreamClass.getSerializableConstructor(ObjectStreamClass.java:1420)
at java.io_ObjectStreamClass.access$1500(ObjectStreamClass.java:72)
at java.io_ObjectStreamClass$2.run(ObjectStreamClass.java:497)
at java.io_ObjectStreamClass$2.run(ObjectStreamClass.java:472)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.io_ObjectStreamClass.<init>(ObjectStreamClass.java:472)
at java.io_ObjectStreamClass.lookup(ObjectStreamClass.java:369)
at java.io_ObjectOutputStream.writeObject0(ObjectOutputStream.java:1134)
at java.io_ObjectOutputStream.writeObject(ObjectOutputStream.java:348)
at sun.rmi.server.UnicastRef.marshalValue(UnicastRef.java:294)
at sun.rmi.server.UnicastRef.invoke(UnicastRef.java:153)
at java.rmi.server.RemoteObjectInvocationHandler.invokeRemoteMethod(RemoteObjectInvocationHandler.java:227)
at java.rmi.server.RemoteObjectInvocationHandler.invoke(RemoteObjectInvocationHandler.java:179)
at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy7.serialize(Unknown Source)
at nul.iiiIiIiIiIiI.try(evb:39)
at nul.iiiIiIiIiIiI.try(evb:108)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.hud.interfaces.Chatbox.getMessages(ehc:1)
at nul.iIIiiIiiIiII.try(mec:263)
at nul.iIiIIIiIiiiI.run(xcc:222)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:308)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$301(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:294)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
at nul.IIiiiiiiIiII.<init>(rcb:119)
at nul.iIiIiiiiiIIi.try(bmb:227)
at nul.IiiIIIiIiiIi.try(nmb:123)
at nul.iiiiiIiIIiII.try(brb:19)
at nul.IIiIiIiiiIII.try(avb:62)
Do you currently assign more memory to the RuneMate client or are you running the default amount?

wait.. what am i supposed to do then? i guess ur talking about RAM priority then?
Yeah, you can increase the max heap size using the -Xmx vm argument, I'll try to make a tutorial tomorrow.

Ok, i have been testing the shit out of ur bot the past week and a few things stand out, they are quite impactful for the xp n hour.

- When inventory is full of memories and it goes to the cache to convert them it prioritizes harvesting an enriched wisp/spring but doesnt harvest them. When theres an enriched spring/wisp it should harvest them because normal memories get traded for enriched and it just boosts the xp an hr with atleast 1k/h

- Chronicles: i noticed that it does scan for chronicles but when a chronicle spawns it doesnt click it. And if it does and caught it it doesnt go back to the spring, but instead it waits till the spring depletes and then starts to harvest a new wisp.

- When harvesting normal memories and an enriched wisp spawns, it waits till the normal memories spring depletes and then goes to the enriched one, instead of going straight towards the enriched one, especially in more crowded worlds with people calling enriched it should improve the exp an hr a lot when going straight for the enriched ones

- when an enriched wisp spawns, and ur harvesting a normal spring and u get to full inventory, it wants to convert to exp at cache first before doing enriched, when doing enriched first gets u more exp an hr

Sorry for my bad english, if something isnt totally clear to you, feel free to ask what i meant with that sentence.

Pro's:
- Transition is pretty flawless, reacts fast except from the things i mentioned above.

- Can do long runs, especially if u modified the amount of ram u assign to runemate. (had multiple 12h+ runs)

- Customizable break-handler, works well and when u think some breaks are too fast after each other u can adjust it by removing some of the breaks.

- Currently the highest xp/hrs of all the div bots i have tested on runemate.

EDIT: i edit this every now and then when i occur to more "flaws".

Last edited:
It runs for hours pretty good no problems although not a big problem it went to ardy loadstone for mobilizing armies wisps only done once I didn't try it again sorry

Also could you add a option to exchange criminals when you hit 30 as its usually a large amount of xp for the time taken

Status
Not open for further replies.