Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Crafter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing Alpha about me is my bots
I keep seeing the bug: It doesnt finish a full inv of hides, it clicks on leather, open the interfance, start making then try to click on leather again over and over...it doesnt let the full load complete by itself, any idea on how to fix that?

Im making green d hide bodies
Using Gamers Grotto bank
Wearing 2 pieces of artisan's outfit
Using bank preset 1
Old school layout, EoC mode.

Re enable the "Make-X progress window".

gameplay_alpha-24132530.jpg

Code:
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at com.eagles13.scripts.AlphaCreationBot.AlphaCreationBot.setObjective(AlphaCreationBot.java:165)
    at com.eagles13.scripts.AlphaCreationBot.ui.CreationScriptUIController.lambda$startClick$268(CreationScriptUIController.java:158)
    at com.eagles13.scripts.AlphaCreationBot.ui.CreationScriptUIController$$Lambda$768/232614678.handle(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventHandler.dispatchBubblingEvent(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.EventHandlerManager.dispatchBubblingEvent(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.EventHandlerManager.dispatchBubblingEvent(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventDispatcher.dispatchBubblingEvent(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.EventDispatchChainImpl.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEventImpl(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEvent(Unknown Source)
    at javafx.event.Event.fireEvent(Unknown Source)
    at javafx.scene.Node.fireEvent(Unknown Source)
    at javafx.scene.control.Button.fire(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.javafx.scene.control.behavior.ButtonBehavior.mouseReleased(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.javafx.scene.control.skin.BehaviorSkinBase$1.handle(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.javafx.scene.control.skin.BehaviorSkinBase$1.handle(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventHandler$NormalEventHandlerRecord.handleBubblingEvent(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventHandler.dispatchBubblingEvent(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventDispatcher.dispatchBubblingEvent(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEventImpl(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEvent(Unknown Source)
    at javafx.event.Event.fireEvent(Unknown Source)
    at javafx.scene.Scene$MouseHandler.process(Unknown Source)
    at javafx.scene.Scene$MouseHandler.access$1500(Unknown Source)
    at javafx.scene.Scene.impl_processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
    at javafx.scene.Scene$ScenePeerListener.mouseEvent(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler$MouseEventNotification.run(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler$MouseEventNotification.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler.lambda$handleMouseEvent$350(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler$$Lambda$405/754418336.get(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.QuantumToolkit.runWithoutRenderLock(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler.handleMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.glass.ui.View.handleMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.glass.ui.View.notifyMouse(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication._runLoop(Native Method)
    at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication.lambda$null$145(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication$$Lambda$43/234382165.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

When making battlestaves

man i just downloaded this & as soon as i press start script to do decorated fish urns, it opens up the bank then comes up with bot has stopped resources exhausted, but i have like 200k soft clay, whats going on? and i just download this bot now and I'm using macbook pro.

man i just downloaded this & as soon as i press start script to do decorated fish urns, it opens up the bank then comes up with bot has stopped resources exhausted, but i have like 200k soft clay, whats going on? and i just download this bot now and I'm using macbook pro.

Have you added both the basic urn and the urn (nr) to the task list?

How dumb am i lol, sorry got it to work. Just another thing you know the little display box the profit and exp per hour thing, mine keeps flicker I'm seriously going to have an epilepsy attack, how can i stop it.

How dumb am i lol, sorry got it to work. Just another thing you know the little display box the profit and exp per hour thing, mine keeps flicker I'm seriously going to have an epilepsy attack, how can i stop it.
try changing the refresh rate in the client settings. Flickering is a known issue for OSX :/

I'd also like to mention that the flickering is a client bug, not a bot bug.

Status
Not open for further replies.