Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Crafter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing Alpha about me is my bots
The bot is broken if will not click on the mould button it remains on clicking object state. This is while making Cooking urns strong. If completes all other phases of the task @Eagles13

Likely due to Jagex changing names. I'll have a look into it.

The only thing Alpha about me is my bots
could you update urn making plz? :)

I'll be pushing some major updates to all my bots, as well as a new bot within 24 hours. See the Team Alpha Development thread (in my sig) for details.

I'll be pushing some major updates to all my bots, as well as a new bot within 24 hours. See the Team Alpha Development thread (in my sig) for details.
Awesome :) i really need a urn maker :D and if possible making it work in priff :p its way closer then varrock east :)

I found something odd when crafting battlestaves...it clicks multiple times on orb and add to staff instead of doing a full load of 14...it doesnt wait till the load is done it clicks again doing like 3 loads of 4...i hope you understand what im trying to say, english is not my main language.

But it doesnt get stuck or something but that behaviour might be "suspicious"

I found something odd when crafting battlestaves...it clicks multiple times on orb and add to staff instead of doing a full load of 14...it doesnt wait till the load is done it clicks again doing like 3 loads of 4...i hope you understand what im trying to say, english is not my main language.

But it doesnt get stuck or something but that behaviour might be "suspicious"
Is the produce dialog not showing?

Ya it is showing everytime, its like its not recognizing that its going to make 14 battlestaves, and after 2-4 are made it tries to click on an orb and make more over and over till thers no orbs left then just rebanks, load preset and starts again

It won't click on the button to start on the crafting interface after it withdraws.

Gets stuck on preset, withdrawing bank sometimes too. Could add a failsafe so it doesn't get stuck sometimes then it will keep bank open until you stop script

I keep seeing the bug: It doesnt finish a full inv of hides, it clicks on leather, open the interfance, start making then try to click on leather again over and over...it doesnt let the full load complete by itself, any idea on how to fix that?

Im making green d hide bodies
Using Gamers Grotto bank
Wearing 2 pieces of artisan's outfit
Using bank preset 1
Old school layout, EoC mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.