Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Crafter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing Alpha about me is my bots
Cant select it from the location list, just shows up varrock east for me

Crafting which uses a furnace or anvil is supported there, however, the clay oven, etc is not yet added. It'll be in the next update. Should be less than 24 hours until I push.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Crafting which uses a furnace or anvil is supported there, however, the clay oven, etc is not yet added. It'll be in the next update. Should be less than 24 hours until I push.

Sorry I didn't specify what I was referring to. Thought it was obvious as the posts before was about urns ;) my bad and thank you! :)

Last edited:
How did you make presets work? :O I'm struggling with it.

OT: How about adding Burthorpe location?
Tbh i don't know, i just selected it :p and it worked now :D
Don't forget that this bot has been updated a few days ago

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Tbh i don't know, i just selected it :p and it worked now :D
Don't forget that this bot has been updated a few days ago

Yeah, I got it working too just a few minutes ago. Bumbs up the cash/hour a bit too, so it's around 1M/h now for me :)

Tbh i loveeeee this crafter, but it cant go an hour without stopping wether it has a bank error when i have like 50k soft clay in there, or it just stops outside of the pottery house in varrock east, i have to walk it in for it to resume, just letting u know.

So now burthope is added for urn making right? :) <3 man =) you are really doing good stuff

Yes. You can always look at the Alpha Bots changelog to see what's changed.

since update it worked for 10 minutes and now nomatter where i try to start it, it either teleports or crashes, idk

PLLLLLLLLEASE update this

since update it worked for 10 minutes and now nomatter where i try to start it, it either teleports or crashes, idk

PLLLLLLLLEASE update this

What do you mean by it teleports? I've been running it for the last hour without any issues.

Alright so i removed then re added it, deleted tasks then readded them, as soon as i press play it says settings saved... then it has two runtime bars which flicker like crazy. Then it says status opening bank and it isnt. then it teleports me to burthorpe or lumbridge?

Alright so on the left is what tasks i have added, decorate (unf) and then decorated (nr)
i then press play and its starts to remix and i cant stop it unless i force stop it. Untitled.jpg

Alright so on the left is what tasks i have added, decorate (unf) and then decorated (nr)
i then press play and its starts to remix and i cant stop it unless i force stop it. View attachment 324

I've been having this, fairly certain it's a client problem. Does the UI always look like that?

no it just has one run time usually and i also usually keep the display off, was working fine til client update, maybe it needs to be updated on your end idk?

no it just has one run time usually and i also usually keep the display off, was working fine til client update, maybe it needs to be updated on your end idk?

No, as I said, I'm pretty sure it's a client issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.