Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Crafter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
When using glass-blowing methods, it keeps clicking on the molten glass, blowing it manually rather than letting it blow them all automatically.

I have the same problem as creativeself, when I try to make black dragonhide shields it makes them one by one manually

The only thing Alpha about me is my bots
When using glass-blowing methods, it keeps clicking on the molten glass, blowing it manually rather than letting it blow them all automatically.

I have the same problem as creativeself, when I try to make black dragonhide shields it makes them one by one manually

You both need to re-enable the make-x interface in RS options.

When making Decorated Fishing Urns the bot just stopped giving this error (no message in the cmd). Ofcourse I don't have those in my bank since the bot goes from Soft Clay to urn (nr) in 1 run, without banking the urn (unf).
Tasks: Decorated Fishing Urn (unf) - Decorated Fishing Urn (nr)
2ebfjw9.png

I have that issue with making unpowered orbs, too, it's gotten better since I flooded the task menu with unpowered orbs... but sitll happens every few hours.
Better than every 12 minuets.

I have that issue with making unpowered orbs, too, it's gotten better since I flooded the task menu with unpowered orbs... but sitll happens every few hours.
Better than every 12 minuets.
What mode are you running this bot, Legacy or EOC?
Seems for me that running it in EOC kinda fixed it (including some small misclicks).

Status
Not open for further replies.