Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

I'll see if I can't catch it the next time it happens and send you a log, Cuppa. I've actually got some recording softwhere set up and can crop the video so it leaves out identifying information. If that would help, let me know and I'll try and snag a video when I see it happening too.

Otherwise, glad to hear you've got a potential fix in the chute for the stuck bug. (y)

Gotta say, one of the best iv seen so far, ran an initial 9 hours with 3 deaths (1 was my own fault), and over 50+ kc,

so far so good!

cuppa.drink(java);
CuppaJava updated Cuppa Corrupted Gauntlet with a new update entry:

Cuppa Corrupted Gauntlet v1.7.7 Released!

Cuppa Corrupted Gauntlet updated to v1.7.7.
- (Hopefully!) fixed an issue resulting in "Can't find next step" message. If you still see this message in the newest version, please let me know.
- Modified onTick logic; Will now calculate the tile to run to before prayer flicking (which should mitigate any issues from lag)
- Improved logic so it'll "double check" rooms which are "completed" if we're still in it.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
I notice that when it dies it's usually walking under the boss and getting hit for like 60. Is there anyway to make it not path under the boss and stay out of melee range unless we are using halberd?

Additionally, it would be nice instead of an Up to amount that we set a minimum amount of food. I set it to 26 as often times it uses all the food. Yet sometimes it enters with like 20-22 food which causes me to die nearly every time.

Last edited:
cuppa.drink(java);
notice that when it dies it's usually walking under the boss and getting hit for like 60. Is there anyway to make it not path under the boss and stay out of melee range unless we are using halberd?
Just to clarify there's no downside to standing next to the boss (in melee range), it only damages when walking directly under. It should already be avoiding running under and only doing so when it really needs to escape, or lag of some sort.

Enabling direct input should help with this if not already on. And enable GPU plugin to reduce lag, disable any plugins which may interfere, etc.

Additionally, it would be nice instead of an Up to amount that we set a minimum amount of food. I set it to 26 as often times it uses all the food. Yet sometimes it enters with like 20-22 food which causes me to die nearly every time
The current amount is "up to"; It aims to collect the selected amount of food, but if it runs low on prep time it'll try to fight with whatever it has, unless it's lower than the "escape hunllef with less than" amount. If it's prepping slow, enabling Di, disabling plugins, enabling GPU, raising stats, is my best advice

Anyone else having problems like I do? can anyone help me out ? please DM me if u have been dealing with same issue

Attachments

• sad af.png
    sad af.png
    71.6 KB · Views: 6
cuppa.drink(java);
Anyone else having problems like I do? can anyone help me out ? please DM me if u have been dealing with same issue
It's hard to say without more info. As a general response:

A few things may cause a lower success rate, so you could try the debugging below:
  • Try the "Recommend Settings Optimizations" button in the bot, and try to use some of it's advice if it seems useful.
  • Ensure your stats are reasonable for CG (the Wiki recommends 85+ Combat stats, 77 Prayer & Rigour/Augury. But I'd prioritize high Ranged (or Magic if using 5:1 & Staff priority), ideally high Prayer & Rigour/Augury, high HP/Def. Att/Str don't matter as much).
  • Disable essentially all Runelite plugins, as many can interfere with the bot (you can make a separate profile on Runelite with your current plugins saved, for using when not botting). You may choose to keep some on like GPU (with default settings)/FPS/Worldhop/Loot.
  • Keep DirectInput & Hopping Mouse on, and/or have Runemate's mouse speed set to 3x (in Runemate settings).
  • Ensure reasonable FPS (30fps+), Ping (50ms-), and CPU/RAM usage aren't spiking too much. You may consider closing other programs.
  • It's always possible it's a temporary Runemate or bot issue and you can try again later.
  • If you're on Mac, a feature called "App Nap" may be reducing resources to windows that are not focused, and may require keeping Runemate as the active window.
  • It may just be very bad luck.
Feel free to test using the lite version of the bot so you don't get charged while testing. If the issue persists or this doesn't help, let me know.

Maybe bots broken? been trying for a few hours to get a kill. either cant getsupplies fast enough or stands in hun or something

cuppa.drink(java);
Maybe bots broken? been trying for a few hours to get a kill. either cant getsupplies fast enough or stands in hun or something
I think we talked on discord and its working better for you now?

Been banned on 2 diff accounts with this bot. It is detected.
I'm sorry you got banned, unfortunately that is always a possibility with any bot.

The bot itself is not "detected", because people are able to get thousands of KC without getting banned (and many people never get banned at all); But some people do of course get banned from any bot. I'd theorize it's jagex using some form of pattern recognition/machine learning, but no one really knows.

But again I'm sorry to hear it; Hopefully it was a temp

Hey Cup!

love your work as always.

been running this with normal settings but keen to try out the 5:1 method.

88 for both Mage and Range, with 80 def. Which would you say would be best to prioritise?

cuppa.drink(java);
been running this with normal settings but keen to try out the 5:1 method.

88 for both Mage and Range, with 80 def. Which would you say would be best to prioritise?
So just a note, 5:1 does have some quirks and at those stats regular mode is probably better overall. But at those stats its a bit of a tossup which is better to prio. I checked my notes from a while ago so I'm not sure if it's correct, but without CoX prayers it looks like staff is better DPS at those levels (staff is almost always better at similar levels):

vs Hunllef + Crystal Armor + Eagle Eye + Bow(DPS):
- 75: 3.5
- 80: 3.9
- 85: 4.16
- 90: 4.57

vs Hunllef + Crystal Armor + Rigour + Bow(DPS):
- 75: 3.84
- 80: 4.13
- 85: 4.54
- 90: 4.95

vs Hunllef + Crystal Armor + Mystic Might + Staff(DPS):
- 75: 4.8
- 80: 5
- 85: 5.14
- 90: 5.3

vs Hunllef + Crystal Armor + Augury + Staff(DPS):
- 75: 5
- 80: 5.23
- 85: 5.37
- 90: 5.5

How is the helper mode? Is it likely less detectable using helper mode? I am trash at changing my prayers and switching weapons but I don’t mind doing the runs myself. I’ve got an Ironman so I’d like to minimize the risk of a ban and just run it for a weapon seed just curious if anyone has any experience with it