Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Corrupted Gauntlet

Hey, so I'm definitely down to give refunds for bot issues, but it's hard for us to tell exactly how much of a refund should be sent on our end. Can you please DM me screenshots of the transactions requiring refund from https://www.runemate.com/community/adcredits/ as well as some logs of the issue you're having (found in Help > View Logs)? Just want a bit more context on what the refunds are for.

As always, please feel free to test the bot using the lite version so you don't get charged, if it's giving issues in the future.
Hey man I appreciate that, ill have too send u a ton of logs tho I've been hammering it the past couple weeks.
I made the best estimate I could but your welcome too go through the logs haha.

Just out of curiosity, when watching the bot fight the boss it switches prayers without opening the prayer book. is this something i'm doing wrong or is this normal and it's not going to be any more detectable than usual?

thanks!

cuppa.drink(java);
Just out of curiosity, when watching the bot fight the boss it switches prayers without opening the prayer book. is this something i'm doing wrong or is this normal and it's not going to be any more detectable than usual?

thanks!
You're not doing anything wrong. That's a visual side effect of Direct Input, basically it doesn't require the prayer tab to be open to activate prayers. It is normal when using DI, and by my understanding doesn't increase the risk (or at least, we've seen no correlation between DI use and increased bans)

You're not doing anything wrong. That's a visual side effect of Direct Input, basically it doesn't require the prayer tab to be open to activate prayers. It is normal when using DI, and by my understanding doesn't increase the risk (or at least, we've seen no correlation between DI use and increased bans)

Thank you for your quick reply! No worries then, I won't worry about it :)

FYI Cuppa -- Might be an issue with the bot after the last game update.

Getting the error below (that auto-terminates the bot) on multiple attempts. Have reloaded Runelite/mate, plugins are all removed, and restarted pc.

Code:
com.runemate.game.internal.exception.UnableToParseBufferException: Unable to load item definition for "995: Invalid decode format. [1, 11, 7, 4, 6, 5, 75, 12, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 2, 3]"
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.entities.definitions.ItemDefinition.get(ItemDefinition.java:92)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.entities.definitions.ItemDefinition.get(ItemDefinition.java:62)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.hud.interfaces.SpriteItem.getDefinition(SpriteItem.java:90)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.util.Items.lambda$getNamePredicate$11(Items.java:70)
    at java.base/java.util.stream.MatchOps$1MatchSink.accept(MatchOps.java:90)
    at java.base/java.util.Spliterators$IteratorSpliterator.tryAdvance(Spliterators.java:1856)
    at java.base/java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.forEachWithCancel(ReferencePipeline.java:129)
    at java.base/java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyIntoWithCancel(AbstractPipeline.java:527)
    at java.base/java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:513)
    at java.base/java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:499)
    at java.base/java.util.stream.MatchOps$MatchOp.evaluateSequential(MatchOps.java:230)
    at java.base/java.util.stream.MatchOps$MatchOp.evaluateSequential(MatchOps.java:196)
    at java.base/java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(AbstractPipeline.java:234)
    at java.base/java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.anyMatch(ReferencePipeline.java:632)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.util.Items.containsAnyOf(Items.java:106)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.util.Items.containsAnyOf(Items.java:121)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.hud.interfaces.Inventory.containsAnyOf(Inventory.java:206)
    at com.cuppajava.bots.cuppagauntlet.CuppaGauntlet.const(rm.entrypoint:6125)
    at com.cuppajava.bots.cuppagauntlet.CuppaGauntlet$LoopingTask.execute(ta:1727)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.tree.TreeBot.onLoop(TreeBot.java:61)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingBot.run(LoopingBot.java:80)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(vq:205)
    at nul.iIIIIIiiiIiIiI.run(jy:385)
Caused by: com.runemate.game.cache.item.DecodingException: Invalid decode format. [1, 11, 7, 4, 6, 5, 75, 12, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 2, 3]
    at com.runemate.game.cache.item.IncrementallyDecodedItem.decode(IncrementallyDecodedItem.java:21)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.cache.elements.CacheItemDefinition.decode(CacheItemDefinition.java:365)
    at com.runemate.game.cache.item.SerializedFileLoader.form(SerializedFileLoader.java:18)
    at com.runemate.game.cache.item.SerializedFileLoader.form(SerializedFileLoader.java:7)
    at com.runemate.game.cache.item.FileLoader.load(FileLoader.java:38)
    at com.runemate.game.cache.item.FileLoader.load(FileLoader.java:33)
    at com.runemate.game.cache.item.FileLoader.load(FileLoader.java:29)
    at com.runemate.game.cache.item.FileLoader.load(FileLoader.java:25)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.entities.definitions.ItemDefinition.get(ItemDefinition.java:82)
    ... 22 more

cuppa.drink(java);
FYI Cuppa -- Might be an issue with the bot after the last game update.

Getting the error below (that auto-terminates the bot) on multiple attempts. Have reloaded Runelite/mate, plugins are all removed, and restarted pc.

Code:
com.runemate.game.internal.exception.UnableToParseBufferException: Unable to load item definition for "995: Invalid decode format. [1, 11, 7, 4, 6, 5, 75, 12, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 2, 3]"
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.entities.definitions.ItemDefinition.get(ItemDefinition.java:92)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.entities.definitions.ItemDefinition.get(ItemDefinition.java:62)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.hud.interfaces.SpriteItem.getDefinition(SpriteItem.java:90)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.util.Items.lambda$getNamePredicate$11(Items.java:70)
    at java.base/java.util.stream.MatchOps$1MatchSink.accept(MatchOps.java:90)
    at java.base/java.util.Spliterators$IteratorSpliterator.tryAdvance(Spliterators.java:1856)
    at java.base/java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.forEachWithCancel(ReferencePipeline.java:129)
    at java.base/java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyIntoWithCancel(AbstractPipeline.java:527)
    at java.base/java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:513)
    at java.base/java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:499)
    at java.base/java.util.stream.MatchOps$MatchOp.evaluateSequential(MatchOps.java:230)
    at java.base/java.util.stream.MatchOps$MatchOp.evaluateSequential(MatchOps.java:196)
    at java.base/java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(AbstractPipeline.java:234)
    at java.base/java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.anyMatch(ReferencePipeline.java:632)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.util.Items.containsAnyOf(Items.java:106)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.util.Items.containsAnyOf(Items.java:121)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.hud.interfaces.Inventory.containsAnyOf(Inventory.java:206)
    at com.cuppajava.bots.cuppagauntlet.CuppaGauntlet.const(rm.entrypoint:6125)
    at com.cuppajava.bots.cuppagauntlet.CuppaGauntlet$LoopingTask.execute(ta:1727)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.tree.TreeBot.onLoop(TreeBot.java:61)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingBot.run(LoopingBot.java:80)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(vq:205)
    at nul.iIIIIIiiiIiIiI.run(jy:385)
Caused by: com.runemate.game.cache.item.DecodingException: Invalid decode format. [1, 11, 7, 4, 6, 5, 75, 12, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 2, 3]
    at com.runemate.game.cache.item.IncrementallyDecodedItem.decode(IncrementallyDecodedItem.java:21)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.cache.elements.CacheItemDefinition.decode(CacheItemDefinition.java:365)
    at com.runemate.game.cache.item.SerializedFileLoader.form(SerializedFileLoader.java:18)
    at com.runemate.game.cache.item.SerializedFileLoader.form(SerializedFileLoader.java:7)
    at com.runemate.game.cache.item.FileLoader.load(FileLoader.java:38)
    at com.runemate.game.cache.item.FileLoader.load(FileLoader.java:33)
    at com.runemate.game.cache.item.FileLoader.load(FileLoader.java:29)
    at com.runemate.game.cache.item.FileLoader.load(FileLoader.java:25)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.entities.definitions.ItemDefinition.get(ItemDefinition.java:82)
    ... 22 more
Yeah Runemate was down this morning due to the game update. Client devs are working on fixing it and should be released soon.

When its out, you can restart osrs & RM (or your PC) and it should work again. But I always recommend testing using the lite version so you don't get charged.

(If it doesn't work I'd just try again later)

Yeah Runemate was down this morning due to the game update. Client devs are working on fixing it and should be released soon.

When its out, you can restart osrs & RM (or your PC) and it should work again. But I always recommend testing using the lite version so you don't get charged.

(If it doesn't work I'd just try again later)
Looks like its able to launch now. Noticed that the bot is bugging out sometimes now. Like it just trys to keep mining when your inventory is full happened twice now

cuppa.drink(java);
Looks like its able to launch now. Noticed that the bot is bugging out sometimes now. Like it just trys to keep mining when your inventory is full happened twice now
yeah there were some lingering issues apparently. *should* be working if you restart osrs & rm again, but like i mentioned pls test using lite so you dont get charged and if anything is still broken i'd just try again later tbh

Hey Cuppa! Great bot, i've been running it for a few hours now and have already lucked out with the pet in about 12 runs!

When I first bought it, I didn't exactly know how to start it, and because I kept stopping and starting, I missed out on 2 hours or so. Is there any way you can toss me a refund?

Thanks!

cuppa.drink(java);
Hey Cuppa! Great bot, i've been running it for a few hours now and have already lucked out with the pet in about 12 runs!

When I first bought it, I didn't exactly know how to start it, and because I kept stopping and starting, I missed out on 2 hours or so. Is there any way you can toss me a refund?

Thanks!
Gratz on the pet!

Sure no worries, I'll send now

uwu :3
was feeling oddly lucky yesterday before going to bed so i put it on and checked to turn off after enhanced weapon seed as its the last thing i needed for my iron. ended up getting the enh seed and pet same kill :3 thank you cuppa, happy iron now that ive greened the log :) pet and enh.png

Hello again, Cuppa. Love this bot, have used it a lot (Got spooned with Enh + 6 armour seeds by KC 176.)
I babysit it while it's running (mostly only to eat extra food during a boss fight), and have noticed a recurring behavior that has cost me a few runs and nearly cost me a few others.

Occasionally during the boss fight, when the Damaging Floor is in the center of the room (6x6 tiles?) the bot will decide to run the length of the grid while it is damaging. It usually runs on the outermost column/row of the grid. Due to run mechanics skipping a tile, this results in 3 instances of damage from the floor, I believe. It doesn't always result in a death but has several times.
All of the times I've seen this behavior, there have been no tornadoes active at the time of the mistake, nor has a more immediate path to safety been obstructed by Hunllef. I wish I could provide better evidence of this occurring.

Otherwise, the bot tends to run perfectly. In 200+ runs I have only seen it get truly stuck once, "Unable to find next step." Illuminating a couple of rooms manually and pausing/unpausing got it back on track.
Hopefully this feedback is useful; if not, let me know if a log would catch this behavior and I'll try to snag one right after it occurs again.

Edit to add:
Ran into "Unable to find next step" again. The bot had been stuck there for a few minutes, based on the amount of resources gathered. When I caught it, the bot was in a room with the Crystalline Dark Beast demiboss and praying Protect from Missiles.

Last edited:
uwu :3
Hello again, Cuppa. Love this bot, have used it a lot (Got spooned with Enh + 6 armour seeds by KC 176.)
I babysit it while it's running (mostly only to eat extra food during a boss fight), and have noticed a recurring behavior that has cost me a few runs and nearly cost me a few others.

Occasionally during the boss fight, when the Damaging Floor is in the center of the room (6x6 tiles?) the bot will decide to run the length of the grid while it is damaging. It usually runs on the outermost column/row of the grid. Due to run mechanics skipping a tile, this results in 3 instances of damage from the floor, I believe. It doesn't always result in a death but has several times.
All of the times I've seen this behavior, there have been no tornadoes active at the time of the mistake, nor has a more immediate path to safety been obstructed by Hunllef. I wish I could provide better evidence of this occurring.

Otherwise, the bot tends to run perfectly. In 200+ runs I have only seen it get truly stuck once, "Unable to find next step." Illuminating a couple of rooms manually and pausing/unpausing got it back on track.
Hopefully this feedback is useful; if not, let me know if a log would catch this behavior and I'll try to snag one right after it occurs again.

Ive noticed this as well but honestly i thought it was a small lag spike as ive not paid as much attention as you :) but yeah tbh bot is great. ive done over 600kc on main and only have pet there but overall amazing :)

Bot seems awesome, just started running it for 2.5 hours, but was disappointed when I came back and saw that I had 3 kills and around 10 deaths/incompletions. I complete this relatively easily on my account manually (ironman, no rigour/augury/ 88+ in all melee stats) so not sure if I need to get my stats up a bit for the bot to complete it more frequently or if something else is going on. I just use default settings and no DI. Let me know if there's something I'm missing here. Thanks

Edit: after watcing 2 different runs that both ended in deaths, my character always sits around mid 40s HP, then gets stacked up by tornados and dies. Is there a setting to have the health be kept higher?

cuppa.drink(java);

I do appreciate the info, but honestly this is really hard to nail down. I'll try to keep an eye out for it either way. You could send a log (help > view logs) if you know the exact time it happened, but honestly even then it might not help tbh.

Edit to add:
Ran into "Unable to find next step" again. The bot had been stuck there for a few minutes, based on the amount of resources gathered. When I caught it, the bot was in a room with the Crystalline Dark Beast demiboss and praying Protect from Missiles.
This one is an intermittent bug I've been trying to fix a while. I have a "fix" queued, so hopefully it should be resolved soon. Let me know if it happens after the next bot update :)

Bot seems awesome, just started running it for 2.5 hours, but was disappointed when I came back and saw that I had 3 kills and around 10 deaths/incompletions. I complete this relatively easily on my account manually (ironman, no rigour/augury/ 88+ in all melee stats) so not sure if I need to get my stats up a bit for the bot to complete it more frequently or if something else is going on. I just use default settings and no DI. Let me know if there's something I'm missing here. Thanks
It's hard to tell why this would happen. Loosely please try the Recommend Settings Optimization button. I recommend enabling DI too, it helps a lot. Beyond that, my general reply is below:

Average CG KD success rate is currently above 90%, and some botters are seeing 90%+ success rates. A few things may cause a lower success rate, so you could try the debugging below:
  • Ensure your stats are reasonable for CG (the Wiki recommends 85+ Combat stats, 77 Prayer & Rigour/Augury. But I'd prioritize high Ranged (or Magic if using 5:1 & Staff priority), ideally high Prayer & Rigour/Augury, high HP/Def. Att/Str don't matter as much).
  • Disable essentially all Runelite plugins, as many can interfere with the bot (you can make a separate profile on Runelite with your current plugins saved, for using when not botting). You may choose to keep some on like GPU (with default settings)/FPS/Worldhop/Loot.
  • Keep DirectInput & Hopping Mouse on, and/or have Runemate's mouse speed set to 3x (in Runemate settings).
  • Ensure reasonable FPS (30fps+), Ping (50ms-), and CPU/RAM usage aren't spiking too much. You may consider closing other programs.
  • It's always possible it's a temporary Runemate or bot issue and you can try again later.
  • If you're on Mac, a feature called "App Nap" may be reducing resources to windows that are not focused, and may require keeping Runemate as the active window.
  • It may just be very bad luck

Edit: after watcing 2 different runs that both ended in deaths, my character always sits around mid 40s HP, then gets stacked up by tornados and dies. Is there a setting to have the health be kept higher?
It's not currently customizable but it shouldn't need to be. Using DI will likely help a lot here, or hopping mouse

If it persists you can send a log and I can take a look