Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Corrupted Gauntlet

cuppa.drink(java);
Damn I am embarrassed, had a keybind number 5 in worldhopper which was causing the pause. So silly of me and I aplogize but did waste about an hour of using it from my own problem. Thanks for being patient and it works good now, just wish I knew a lot earlier lmao
No worries, refunding these sessions now

cuppa.drink(java);
Last edited:
How can I get the script to collect more than 16 food every time? It has time left on the prep phase and will sometimes go in with less than the 24 it is set to aim to collect. It always dies with 16-18 food, I must have at least 20 to always clear. Is there a setting to avoid that at all costs? I've lost a good 15 runs in total from this, so 3 hours sadly

cuppa.drink(java);
How can I get the script to collect more than 16 food every time? It has time left on the prep phase and will sometimes go in with less than the 24 it is set to aim to collect. It always dies with 16-18 food, I must have at least 20 to always clear. Is there a setting to avoid that at all costs? I've lost a good 15 runs in total from this, so 3 hours sadly
It sounds like it's running out of time during prep so it's not getting enough food and just trying with what it has.

This could be lag (fps, ping or PC lag), or mouse speed delays (enabling direct input and/or hopping mouse will help). If on a Mac, app nap can cause issues if Runemate isn't focused. Etc.

Or DPS might be too low.

Basically something is causing it to prep too slow.

It sounds like it's running out of time during prep so it's not getting enough food and just trying with what it has.

This could be lag (fps, ping or PC lag), or mouse speed delays (enabling direct input and/or hopping mouse will help). If on a Mac, app nap can cause issues if Runemate isn't focused. Etc.

Or DPS might be too low.

Basically something is causing it to prep too slow.

I just tested it now, it has 1:55 seconds still on prep phase and 16 fish to cook. I am not sure how to go about having it gather more when this occurs randomly. It cannot beat the boss with so few foods. It entered after cooking them with about 1:20 to spare.

cuppa.drink(java);
I just tested it now, it has 1:55 seconds still on prep phase and 16 fish to cook. I am not sure how to go about having it gather more when this occurs randomly. It cannot beat the boss with so few foods. It entered after cooking them with about 1:20 to spare.
Can you DM me the log (help > view logs)? Not sure if I'll be able to tell, but worth a look.

Make sure no plugins are interfering though

any chance of getting the bot to eat to higher hp?
over 3 hours I've gotten 0kc because it keeps running over the orange tiles and die.
ran the lite version last night and had not an issue.
low ping & 90's+ stats.

cuppa.drink(java);
any chance of getting the bot to eat to higher hp?
over 3 hours I've gotten 0kc because it keeps running over the orange tiles and die.
ran the lite version last night and had not an issue.
low ping & 90's+ stats.
It's not currently customizable, but it should be fine; It eats higher when running from tornados as well. It sounds like the main issue is the orange tiles thing. The lite & premium version code are identical btw, so if there's an issue with just premium then something is going wrong in general.

If you're on Mac; keep in mind Mac reduces resources to non-focused windows, which can impact it.

Otherwise the below debugging may help?
- Disable essentially all Runelite plugins, as many can interfere with the bot (you can make a separate profile on Runelite with your current plugins saved, for using when not botting). You may choose to keep some on like GPU (with default settings)/FPS/Worldhop/Loot.
- Keep DirectInput & Hopping Mouse on, and/or have Runemate's mouse speed set to 3x (in Runemate settings).
- Ensure reasonable FPS (30fps+), Ping (50ms-), and CPU/RAM usage aren't spiking too much. You may consider closing other programs.

Feel free to test using lite so you don't get charged.

If the issue persists you can dm me a log (help > view logs) though I'm not certain if it'll tell a ton

Ran the bot for an hour, spends a lot of time trying to figure out what to do while inside the gauntlet. By the time it was ready for the boss it didn't cook any food out of 4 runs. Was kinda sad to risk a ban on something that couldn't even complete 1 run.

cuppa.drink(java);
Ran the bot for an hour, spends a lot of time trying to figure out what to do while inside the gauntlet. By the time it was ready for the boss it didn't cook any food out of 4 runs. Was kinda sad to risk a ban on something that couldn't even complete 1 run.
This is definitely not normal bot behavior. It sounds like something is causing prep to be slow on your end, which would either be lag of some sort (pc/ping/fps/runemate mouse), or just stats that are too low, or plugins interfering. Please see below:

Average CG KD success rate is currently above 90%, and some botters are seeing 90%+ success rates. A few things may cause a lower success rate, so you could try the debugging below:
  • Ensure your stats are reasonable for CG (the Wiki recommends 85+ Combat stats, 77 Prayer & Rigour/Augury. But I'd prioritize high Ranged (or Magic if using 5:1 & Staff priority), ideally high Prayer & Rigour/Augury, high HP/Def. Att/Str don't matter as much).
  • Disable essentially all Runelite plugins, as many can interfere with the bot (you can make a separate profile on Runelite with your current plugins saved, for using when not botting). You may choose to keep some on like GPU (with default settings)/FPS/Worldhop/Loot.
  • Keep DirectInput & Hopping Mouse on, and/or have Runemate's mouse speed set to 3x (in Runemate settings).
  • Ensure reasonable FPS (30fps+), Ping (50ms-), and CPU/RAM usage aren't spiking too much. You may consider closing other programs.
  • It's always possible it's a temporary Runemate or bot issue and you can try again later.
  • If you're on Mac, a feature called "App Nap" may be reducing resources to windows that are not focused, and may require keeping Runemate as the active window.
Feel free to test using the lite version of the bot so you don't get charged while testing. If the issue persists or this doesn't help, let CuppaJava know.

cuppa.drink(java);
Last edited:
Any known issues with the bot? Last 2 hours of runs I keep getting hit with a 'couldnt find next step' message while the bot just idles until I close it out. (restarting led to the same thing, hence the 2 hours)

pasted in clipboard of progress log but doesn#t seem to actually highlight the issue

Attachments

• upload_2024-3-18_12-29-57.png
    upload_2024-3-18_12-29-57.png
    46.5 KB · Views: 3
cuppa.drink(java);
Any known issues with the bot? Last 2 hours of runs I keep getting hit with a 'couldnt find next step' message while the bot just idles until I close it out. (restarting led to the same thing, hence the 2 hours)

pasted in clipboard of progress log but doesn#t seem to actually highlight the issue
So, this "Couldn't find next step" is a tricky one. Basically it can be caused by a number of things but it means the bot somehow lost where it was. It really shouldn't be happening suddenly though.

If you send a text log (Help > View Logs) where this happened, maybe dm me it, I can definitely take a look and try to find a cause. But I don't know if I'll be able to.

Loosely speaking, I'd say to disable any plugins which may interfere (basically any besides known ones like GPU/FPS/Worldhop/Ping/Loot), you can make a separate profile for when not botting. And restart osrs & rm.

If it persists you can definitely let me know, but it is a bit hard to say.

PS I'll refund 2 hours

Bot works great and I am loving it so far

One thing I would suggest is have an option to restart the run if I don't collect X number of fish before huff. With low 8x stats I'm finding that I die out 90% of the time because I go into huff with less than 18 fish and I'm dying out when huff is sub 100hp. If this option was added I would likely save 3-4 minutes of fighting where I know 9/10 i'll fail the fight and push my KC to above 90% (currently siting around 80%)

Last edited:
cuppa.drink(java);
Bot works great and I am loving it so far

One thing I would suggest is have an option to restart the run if I don't collect X number of fish before huff. With low 8x stats I'm finding that I die out 90% of the time because I go into huff with less than 18 fish and I'm dying out when huff is sub 100hp. If this option was added I would likely save 3-4 minutes of fighting where I know 9/10 i'll fail the fight and push my KC to above 90% (currently siting around 80%)
:)

So I think you can set it to do what you're looking for in the settings. You can set the "escape if Hun full hp and we have less than X food" to escape in the Hun room with low food, or raise the number of "escape if less than X food after first loop" so it'll only continue runs if it has a good amount of resources in the first loop

cuppa.drink(java);
Last update bust it

Keeps dieing at Hunlef now with food and potions.
Its beyond infuriating

Max combat.
I barely changed anything in the last update, and nothing with the boss, and nothing changed in game. It's working on my end.

Sounds like Runemate is bugging out somehow. Did you do the general debugging? Restart osrs & runemate, or your pc, disable all plugins besides known compatible ones (eg GPU/worldhop/fps/ping)? Feel free to test using lite so you dont get charged

Also make sure nothing else might be impacting it (eg. Mac "App Nap", antivirus, lag/pc lag/rm lag etc)

If it persists, please dm me a log (help > view logs) and more info on what specifically it seems to doing to lead to death

I barely changed anything in the last update, and nothing with the boss, and nothing changed in game. It's working on my end.

Sounds like Runemate is bugging out somehow. Did you do the general debugging? Restart osrs & runemate, or your pc, disable all plugins besides known compatible ones (eg GPU/worldhop/fps/ping)? Feel free to test using lite so you dont get charged

Also make sure nothing else might be impacting it (eg. Mac "App Nap", antivirus, lag/pc lag/rm lag etc)

If it persists, please dm me a log (help > view logs) and more info on what specifically it seems to doing to lead to death
Hi Im more than happy too post you logs.

Also im told I need too ask you for some refunds for the bot randomly having issues forcing me too restart the bot within a few mins of it starting
over the last few weeks this has racked up approx $5, personally im convinced alot of it is client side however ive been told in discord too speak too the individual script owner so here I am

I wasent bothered at first but with it being a $.20 script its mounting up over time.

cuppa.drink(java);
Also im told I need too ask you for some refunds for the bot randomly having issues forcing me too restart the bot within a few mins of it starting
over the last few weeks this has racked up approx $5, personally im convinced alot of it is client side however ive been told in discord too speak too the individual script bot owner so here I am

I wasent bothered at first but with it being a $.20 script bot its mounting up over time.
Hey, so I'm definitely down to give refunds for bot issues, but it's hard for us to tell exactly how much of a refund should be sent on our end. Can you please DM me screenshots of the transactions requiring refund from https://www.runemate.com/community/adcredits/ as well as some logs of the issue you're having (found in Help > View Logs)? Just want a bit more context on what the refunds are for.

As always, please feel free to test the bot using the lite version so you don't get charged, if it's giving issues in the future.