Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Vorkath Mate

Great bot got me 50 KC but its a little unreliable and needs babysitting, make sure you have low ping.

Last night i did leave the bot running and it got stuck for 11 hrs on pause. No kills where done, also a few times before it took out 20c multiple times an hour likely because of a script crash and i had to reboot it. Are you able to assess this and issue a refund please :(

Attachments

• Transactions.JPG
    Transactions.JPG
    21 KB · Views: 2
Can you help me getting this started please. nothing seems to happen when i run the bot. do i need to start it in a certain location or something?

Manged to get it running but all as it does is get set up it takes you to vorkath then just keeps teleporting back to castle wars then back to house then back to lunar... it doesn't start a kill can you help please and tell me what i'm doing wrong. thank you

Hello,

Great bot.

Some suggestions

-Can you add Clue Scrolls as part of the loot tab so I can see when i've gotten a clue scroll?

-Can you allow Chaos runes to be allowed outside of the rune pouch? Vorkath occasionally drops Chaos runes and sometimes the bot would bug out when the rune pouch is full. Sometimes it also bugs out when it's trying to put chaos runes into the rune pouch. If you switch fire runes with chaos runes outside of the pouch, it should fix it probably.

-Sometimes when it bugs out in the chaos rune bug, the script will continue running and thus i get charged even when the bot is inactive. I've used the bot a ton so i just ignore it when it happens sometimes but the expenses can add up the more it happens and i am not there to pay attention to stop it.

Thanks for the great bot!

Just spam opens/closes the bank for me. I've tried troubleshooting, messed with the settings for an hour, searched through the whole discord channel but everyone who has the same issue just gets no reply.

Primate
Just spam opens/closes the bank for me. I've tried troubleshooting, messed with the settings for an hour, searched through the whole discord channel but everyone who has the same issue just gets no reply.
send me your logs on discord

Just had 3 starts in a row that the bot ran into an error and crashed, I submit the crash report but I'm out of 3 hours of funds now. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Bot keeps freezing when trying to put Chaos runes in the pouch. Can I have an option not to have chaos runes in the pouch? It constantly breaks when the pouch gets full or sometimes it would just break trying to put chaos runes into the pouch. I have to babysit it because it keeps breaking every hour or 2

The bot will occasionally re tele tab home after I take the boat from waterbirth isle to Rellekka, and repeat the process till it eventually goes to Vorkath's boat.

Hey, I've been having issues with the acid special where it walks back and forth on tiles with acid.... Happens probably 50% of the time

Edit: I just bit the 20 cent bullet and restarted it after a while and now it seems to be working properly aside from looting. It never loots, it just goes straight to poking Vorkath again (was doing this previously too).

Last edited:
The author doesn't bother to fix any bugs and he just leaves the bot to break so it will continue to charge you even when it's not working properly. How hard is it to design a fail safe to stop charging you when the bot stops working? Not very hard at all.

And how many times has the bot broke and left running doing nothing? I might have lost over $50 at this point. It works when you babysit it I guess.

-Unresponsive script owner
-Decent script
-Script will continue to charge you even when it breaks.
-Expensive for a script that breaks so often.

3/5

Just had 3 starts in a row that the bot ran into an error and crashed, I submit the crash report but I'm out of 3 hours of funds now. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Good talk, definitely not supporting this going forward due to the lack of support and communication.

when teleporting to waterbirth island once it reaches relleka it uses house tab instead of going to ungael. happpened 5x in a row then 6th time managed to find its way