Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Vorkath Mate

Anyone else having the problem with using BGS as a spec wep it just runs back and forth without using spec.

Still no fix on banking issue if using primary weapons special attack(armadyl cbow). A new scenario I've run into is if Vorkath's first attack is the deadly fireball, the bot doesn't react. May have something to do with the fact that it wants to sip the necessary pots(anti venom, antifire)...I think this could be avoided if bot sipped pots prior to waking up Vorkath.(it does sip the potion of choice for combat attack type beforehand).

*edit: Also, when the acid is launched onto ground, bot runs instead of walks creating mass hits from his aerial attacks...ended up eating 8 pieces of food just for THAT specific instance.

Last edited:
Primate
Still no fix on banking issue if using primary weapons special attack(armadyl cbow). A new scenario I've run into is if Vorkath's first attack is the deadly fireball, the bot doesn't react. May have something to do with the fact that it wants to sip the necessary pots(anti venom, antifire)...I think this could be avoided if bot sipped pots prior to waking up Vorkath.(it does sip the potion of choice for combat attack type beforehand).

*edit: Also, when the acid is launched onto ground, bot runs instead of walks creating mass hits from his aerial attacks...ended up eating 8 pieces of food just for THAT specific instance.
just stop botting on 10 fps and you're fine

and use the review section for reviews, not to vent because you lost 22 cents

with new update, it keeps teleporting back to house after taking lunar isle portal, as well as after taking boat from waterbirth island.

perhaps the navigation pathing system on RuneMate needs an update

Last edited:
with new update, it keeps teleporting back to house after taking lunar isle portal, as well as after taking boat from waterbirth island.

perhaps the navigation pathing system on RuneMate needs an update

yes i am trying this out and i am having this issue

or0

Bot works very well! It predominately has no problems, though very often it switches to slayer staff then just hovers the spawn and wont click it if its already landed. It really only seems to happen when the spawn lands offscreen before the bot turns the camera to have it in view. It performs well enough to be worth the loss of food and deaths, but it would be astronomical if it didn't tank 50s every fight or two. Is there something I can change to make this better?