Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

VisualRM [DEV]

Niche bots at your disposal
Still getting the same error message as the other ones here - is it fixed or is it just me?
Update is in queue. You will get a message when the update is live. every update needs to be checked by an admin

Banned at user request.
As compensation for downtime I also included support for Coal bag. I have not tested this at all., so consider it beta (actually both pouches. As I don't have Runecrafting pouches at this point) :p

@tyb51, hey appreciate you putting these pouch options in. I just wanted to let you know it doesn't seem to be working with the Coal bag. The bot doesn't recognize that the bag IS full.

edit: Just tested with Rune pouch and it seems to be having the same problem.

edit2: I am sometimes (not always) still getting the "Failed to load a resource" error.

Last edited:
@tyb51, hey appreciate you putting these pouch options in. I just wanted to let you know it doesn't seem to be working with the Coal bag. The bot doesn't recognize that the bag IS full.

edit2: I am sometimes (not always) still getting the "Failed to load a resource" error.
I'm always getting the error : C

I'm always getting the error : C

I am also getting the error still occasionally. Maybe 75% or more of startups still error out for me. I just keep retrying.

I will have to investigate some more what could be the issue. I do not encounter anything locally so this makes it fairly difficult to troubleshoot and fix.

I noticed coal bag had an update in 2020. It can now be 'open'. I will have to evaluate what this causes. As for rune pouches. I tested it with giant pouch, and that should work. Which pouches do not?

LEARNER, VISUALRM USER
I will have to investigate some more what could be the issue. I do not encounter anything locally so this makes it fairly difficult to troubleshoot and fix.

I noticed coal bag had an update in 2020. It can now be 'open'. I will have to evaluate what this causes. As for rune pouches. I tested it with giant pouch, and that should work. Which pouches do not?
It still gives me this error.
upload_2020-10-6_22-54-54.png

I've yet to try any pouches but I believe he meant Rune pouch for spell runes not Runecrafting pouches just to clear it up. I'll try Runecrafting pouches later today and see if I can get them going.

I confirmed that it worked. Do you by chance have any upgrades (Smithing cape, on?)

Also: I cannot get a proper error anywheren about the crash. It could be caused by an issue where RM doesn't like having such a big UI where anything I add causes it to crash. I will try another update with trial and error

For the uninitiated: Bots use resource files (images, UI files, styling files: locally this works great by just loading the file on your drive, but on the botstore it is linked through 'references' which might be forgotten (one issue that should be fixed), or fail to load, or get messed up in obfuscation). Issues which cause the crash throw meaningless errors because they are obfuscated and never report the culprit file or issue. The current error isn't even being send to me so I'm just guessing whats wrong. (The admins that can push my updates are scarce and I cannot trouble shoot efficiently without doing some different minor changes until it is fixed.) It might take a few updates to fix this so hold on to your horses ;).

Banned at user request.

The open option just allows any coal that you mine to automatically be placed in the coal bag. If the pouch is open/closed it can still be filled just the same as usual.

Being 'open' will not auto fill the coal bag if coal is just withdrawn from a bank, however.

I confirmed that it worked. Do you by chance have any upgrades (Smithing cape, on?)

Also: I cannot get a proper error anywheren about the crash. It could be caused by an issue where RM doesn't like having such a big UI where anything I add causes it to crash. I will try another update with trial and error

For the uninitiated: Bots use resource files (images, UI files, styling files: locally this works great by just loading the file on your drive, but on the botstore it is linked through 'references' which might be forgotten (one issue that should be fixed), or fail to load, or get messed up in obfuscation). Issues which cause the crash throw meaningless errors because they are obfuscated and never report the culprit file or issue. The current error isn't even being send to me so I'm just guessing whats wrong. (The admins that can push my updates are scarce and I cannot trouble shoot efficiently without doing some different minor changes until it is fixed.) It might take a few updates to fix this so hold on to your horses ;).

Do you need the log of when the bot fails to start? Im not being able to reproduce right now tomorrow when i get the error i will send you the log

Banned at user request.

I do not. I tried with Coal bag & a medium rune essence pouch.
Neither of them returned a True value when the node checked if they were full (when they were full). So it just kept trying to add more to them. I'll try again!

Do you need the log of when the bot fails to start? Im not being able to reproduce right now tomorrow when i get the error i will send you the log
no i do get the error too. It just doesn't give me a useful log of the error to determine exactly what it is. You cannot really help.

Neither of them returned a True value when the node checked if they were full (when they were full). So it just kept trying to add more to them. I'll try again!
Do you also use the pouch action node? You need to use the fill/empty action in the Pouch action node for the bot to keep track. So don't use Inventory interaction

how launch it guys to make it work?

Banned at user request.
Do you also use the pouch action node? You need to use the fill/empty action in the Pouch action node for the bot to keep track. So don't use Inventory interaction

Ah that's the problem then. I was using an Inv interaction. Thanks for clearing that up!

but how you are using the software xD