Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

VisualRM [DEV]

Hello guys,
Since the Traversal Web Full doesn't work all the time, I want to use the regionpath but with some intermediate locations: Go to location A, then to B and then to C. When I try to use a double player position condition, the bot keeps going to the intermediate location (here pos2). Any ideas on how to fix this issue?

upload_2019-7-2_12-36-4.png

Hello guys,
Since the Traversal Web Full doesn't work all the time, I want to use the regionpath but with some intermediate locations: Go to location A, then to B and then to C. When I try to use a double player position condition, the bot keeps going to the intermediate location (here pos2). Any ideas on how to fix this issue?

View attachment 8821
can u tell what ur trying to do ingame so i can envision what the bot has to do?

then u dont need the "position equals" just use the inventoru condition when ur full to go bank and when the wine is not in sight use traversal with "web_only"
to go to the bank I use Falador Teleport, but when I want to go to the Chaos temple using web_full or web_only, it returns a webpath null.

Hey I'm looking for something that can cast crystallise on a fishing spot. However, I've not managed to do it. According to devkit fishing spots are NPCs and I am trying to cast crystallise on them, but didn't manage yet. This is my setup in a nutshell.

Attachments

• crys.PNG
    crys.PNG
    60.3 KB · Views: 4
Could anyone help me understand how to add multiple inventory item interactions? I'm trying to have the bot use ultracompost on a herb patch and then use a ranarr seed on the herb patch immediately after.

Both can already be done easily with varbit conditions. The holy overload status condition matches that of the "normal" overload (varbit ID= 500).
I've tried multiple times asking around how to identify varps and no one seems to care enough to help. So I'm clueless in that node.

Jagex Secret Police
I've tried multiple times asking around how to identify varps and no one seems to care enough to help. So I'm clueless in that node.
No one cares because it has been explained countless times already. Try out the search button. A google search will find you an extensive list of varbit values as well. Good luck.

How would one go about creating slightly more advanced abilities within this interface? Such as recognizing special abilities in enemies (the orb in frost dragons for example)?