Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

VisualRM [DEV]

Niche bots at your disposal
Can you add Aggression potion, as a status condition (like overloads)

And also perfect juju potions
Make use of varbits for these potions. Varbits represent the state of the game. To find what you need. Open the dev kit, open listeners, drink you potion and see what varbit number changes and to what value it changes. It is most often either 0->1 to represent on/off or 0-> 240 (e.g.) to represent the duration (after which that value starts to count down). In VRM using "varbit XXXX equals 0" as not active should do fine.

I have a problem. I'm trying to deposit raw lobsters to Bank deposit box but....

1. Interface Interaction says there is no such action in the IC (I'm trying to use Deposit-All ) I have checked the values with Visual Developer and put the values into Interface Condition but not managing to execute the correct Action...
Image: Pasteboard - Uploaded Image

2. Special Interaction will find the raw lobster and opens the menu and hovers on Deposit-All but it doesn't click it.
Image: Pasteboard - Uploaded Image

If someone could tell me how to do it correctly I would be really happy :)

Thanks already!

Edit: I followed the instructions showed in here youtube.com/watch?v=S002Edga9YA?t=777, only difference is i'm using "Deposit-All" instead of "Smith All" as he is using in the video but this says there is no such action in my IC even it says "Deposit-All" in choose options

Edit: I added a screenshot of my setup in VisualRM. My script will click on the Bank deposit box, Interface condition will check if that interface is open and finds Raw lobster and then i'm trying to click Deposit-All with Interface Interaction but it says there is no such action in IC.

FIXED: The problem was not the missing grandchild (It had to be turned off to work...?) but the missing action "Deposit-All" in the Interface Condition node so Interface Interaction didn't find the action.
Isn't there a deposit box condition?

How to make dropping slower? I tried adjusting the mouse multiplier but it doesn't work

You can put "Dro" and check partial naming for action to disable VRM's drop algorithm

Hey :)
I would love to share my bot with the community, I have currently made a superheating bot for all ores in RS3, but there is no way to share it.
If there would be a possibility to share bots, would there be some kind of compensation? I would love to use the pro version to develop more mods for the community, but it seems unfair if I have to pay for the costs :/

Hey :)
I would love to share my bot with the community, I have currently made a superheating bot for all ores in RS3, but there is no way to share it.
If there would be a possibility to share bots, would there be some kind of compensation? I would love to use the pro version to develop more mods for the community, but it seems unfair if I have to pay for the costs :/
https://www.visualrm.com/forum/community-made-bots here you can share your bots. I don't think there a compensations unless you add something like donations in your post.

Would be awesome if there was grand exchange support similar to how it's been done for shops, although maybe a lot more work!

RS3

Sometimes high alchemy just bugs out, for example it selects high alchemy hovers over item without clicking and goes back to spellbook and repeats.
however after a while it manages to click on the item, but this doesn't look very human and more like a bot if it occurs.

edit: After more testing it seems that after clicking on the spell it misclicks or clicks on the inventory bag too fast, thus cancelling it. can you plz make it so that it waits like 0.5 sec after clicking high alch spell.

edit 2: After more testing i found a better way to alch, instead of using "cast magic on" i used "cast action bar on" and put high alch on the ability bar and now it works alot better.

Last edited:
Learner
RS3

Sometimes high alchemy just bugs out, for example it selects high alchemy hovers over item without clicking and goes back to spellbook and repeats.
however after a while it manages to click on the item, but this doesn't look very human and more like a bot if it occurs.

edit: After more testing it seems that after clicking on the spell it misclicks or clicks on the inventory bag too fast, thus cancelling it. can you plz make it so that it waits like 0.5 sec after clicking high alch spell.

edit 2: After more testing i found a better way to alch, instead of using "cast magic on" i used "cast action bar on" and put high alch on the ability bar and now it works alot better.

Most and common issue regarding your problem is that you use alt or shift keys too much. After running Runemate, don't use any alt keys. Idk if it is intended or just a bug, but avoid using "ALT" or "Shift" key. To simply replicate what I'm telling do the following;
1. Run Runemate
2. Open Runescape Legacy client
3. Run VRM
4. While on runescape window (having your account already login and playing for instance), press alt.
5. Press Escape. (if the logout interface showed up, your good to go, if not press alt again and try to press escape, expecting that the logout interface will shows' up.)
6. After the 5th step, now press shift, same as the 5th step, press escape after pressing the shift key. You should expect that the logout button will show up, if not press shift again and you're good to go.

I just found it myself as to why VRM is somewhat like buggy when running on rs3. Since RS3 is most likely to use key binds, there are some alt+key binds I do use, and for that reason, I found out about it.

Most and common issue regarding your problem is that you use alt or shift keys too much. After running Runemate, don't use any alt keys. Idk if it is intended or just a bug, but avoid using "ALT" or "Shift" key. To simply replicate what I'm telling do the following;
1. Run Runemate
2. Open Runescape Legacy client
3. Run VRM
4. While on runescape window (having your account already login and playing for instance), press alt.
5. Press Escape. (if the logout interface showed up, your good to go, if not press alt again and try to press escape, expecting that the logout interface will shows' up.)
6. After the 5th step, now press shift, same as the 5th step, press escape after pressing the shift key. You should expect that the logout button will show up, if not press shift again and you're good to go.

I just found it myself as to why VRM is somewhat like buggy when running on rs3. Since RS3 is most likely to use key binds, there are some alt+key binds I do use, and for that reason, I found out about it.
Thx for the advice, the only thing is i never used alt & shift lol.

Idk if its runemate or vrm related but after the update the bot struggles to open the bank chest at combat academy, it just hovers over the chest for like 1-5 min before clicking.

edit: After some testing i found out this hovering bug happens when ur just in front of the chest, when ur not in front of the chest it clicks the chest without delay.

Last edited:
This is simply amazing. Thanks for your hard work.

One thing I can't figure out is how to slow the drop rate down for inventory items. I've tried changing the delay multiplier, the mouse speed multiplier, and changing Drop to "Dro" as one user mentioned. None of these seem to have an effect. Currently, the clicks move so fast that maybe a quarter of the inventory is dropped through one loop. It has to loop multiple times to drop every item. Any clues?

Last edited:
Jagex Secret Police
Code:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: The plane must be greater than or equal to 0 (-1 is not within those bounds)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.Coordinate$HighPrecision.<init>(jga:7351)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.Coordinate.getHighPrecisionPosition(jga:344)
    at nul.IIIIiIiiIiiIi.projectTrianglesWithin(hic:46)
    at nul.IIIIiIiiIiiIi.projectTriangles(hic:172)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.hud.Model.contains(slc:484)
    at nul.IIIiiIiiiIIIi.contains(ujc:92)
    at nul.iiIIiIiiIiIII.move(spc:172)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.input.Mouse.move(ovb:220)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.entities.details.Interactable.hover(hs:142)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.hud.Menu.click(guc:531)
    at nul.IIIiiIiiiIIIi.interact(ujc:197)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.entities.details.Interactable.interact(hs:112)
    at author.IIIiiiIiIi.final(gm:165)
    at author.IIIiiiIiIi.if(gm:254)
    at author.IIiiiiiIii.final(mo:187)
    at author.IiiiIIiiII.onLoop(pl:17)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingBot.run(eic:142)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(ylc:449)
    at nul.IiiIIIiiIiiiI.run(bcd:53)
I've been getting this error @tyb51
Idk if it's relevant but it happens when i'm fighting within an instanced location (RS3)

Code:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: The plane must be greater than or equal to 0 (-1 is not within those bounds)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.Coordinate$HighPrecision.<init>(jga:7351)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.Coordinate.getHighPrecisionPosition(jga:344)
    at nul.IIIIiIiiIiiIi.projectTrianglesWithin(hic:46)
    at nul.IIIIiIiiIiiIi.projectTriangles(hic:172)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.hud.Model.contains(slc:484)
    at nul.IIIiiIiiiIIIi.contains(ujc:92)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.hud.Menu.click(guc:133)
    at nul.IIIiiIiiiIIIi.interact(ujc:197)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.entities.details.Interactable.interact(hs:112)
    at author.IIiIiiiiII.false(hd:94)
    at author.IIiIiiiiII.this(hd:256)
    at author.IIIiiIIIiI.this(wf:256)
    at author.iiIiiIiiiI.onLoop(dm:21)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingBot.run(eic:142)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(ylc:449)
    at nul.IiiIIIiiIiiiI.run(bcd:53)

Since the last update with runemate i keep getting this error sometimes when doing divination, mostly at hall of memories

Can someone tell me why the Runecrafting bots just withdraw an inventory of staminas then try to fill the pouches up? Really annoying and I can't figure out why.

Niche bots at your disposal
Can someone tell me why the Runecrafting bots just withdraw an inventory of staminas then try to fill the pouches up? Really annoying and I can't figure out why.
Content of pouches used to be represented by varbits but an update changed that and made the use of pouches in vrm very hard. With enough requests I might add support for them to VRM

Content of pouches used to be represented by varbits but an update changed that and made the use of pouches in vrm very hard. With enough requests I might add support for them to VRM
If it's for rs3, support for pouches would be highly appreciated.