Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

VisualRM [DEV]

anyone made it to work with the new ores? im trying to with Dark animica rock, im just a spazz... cant work it out...

tryed to many diffrent things...

Jagex Secret Police
anyone made it to work with the new ores? im trying to with Dark animica rock, im just a spazz... cant work it out...

tryed to many diffrent things...
Yes, and it is working fine. Only slight problem that I have is misclicking on the rocks when it tries to keep stamina up. Haven't looked at smithing yet

Jagex Secret Police
Is there a varbit for stamina?
I believe it's 43187. Its value is 0 when stamina is at 100%, and 153 when it's at 0%. I don't really use it though, probably safer to just use a timer condition to click every 10-30sec to keep stamina at a moderate level.

possible you can share with moi?
What "things" have you tried yourself? Because it is extremely easy to make this

Last edited:
People trying to get in on that early money making. I'll share mine when the market settles.
when market has settles, go ahead and keep it!

I believe it's 43187. Its value is 0 when stamina is at 100%, and 153 when it's at 0%. I don't really use it though, probably safer to just use a timer condition to click every 10-30sec to keep stamina at a moderate level.

What "things" have you tried yourself? Because it is extremely easy to make this

im having issue with having it clicking the mining rock... i tryed all the diffrent options, i set it as npc, object etc.... cant get it to click it

Jagex Secret Police
when market has settles, go ahead and keep it!
im having issue with having it clicking the mining rock... i tryed all the diffrent options, i set it as npc, object etc.... cant get it to click it
The rock is a game object. NPC's are in yellow text, game objects are in blue. The following is all you need to keep it mining, some alteration is needed to prevent the AFK timer from logging you out as well and you would also need to add banking and stuff.
W7vbKYx.png

Just saw that this guy already published a post rework mining bot. Might help you out as well if you take a look at his logic.

Niche bots at your disposal
No one has reported this so i suppose i will, i know dont' know if it is a VisualRM conflict or a RuneMate API conflict but whenever i random event that is not yours shows up, it will still try to dismiss it, and continue this multiple times until it either de-spawns or the owner of the random event dismisses or does it. seems like a huge red flag to me IMO.

RM thing, last I heard, Cloud was working on this..

Any way to add a "Delay" in front of an interaction node?

Screenshot - ba363ad2a445ba4eddb07f7bd4ec05f1 - Gyazo

@Symmetry

You shouldn't use a time based delay to interact (in 99% of the cases). Use conditional delays like player animating to issue interactions