Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

VisualRM [DEV]

I'm having trouble with a mining bot. All the rocks are just named "Rocks" so how do you distinguish between the different kinds and if it is currently available to mine or not.

Jagex Secret Police
I'm having trouble with a mining bot. All the rocks are just named "Rocks" so how do you distinguish between the different kinds and if it is currently available to mine or not.
OSRS? I have only made RS3 bots but the dropdown menu of the game object condition node (hover over the value box) has a "Rock" selection part. You could have known this if you checked Tyb's node documentation

I'm trying to create a bot that mines volcanic ash, I think I have it mostly set up correctly, and given the fact that volcanic ash is stackable I wouldn't need a banking side of the bot. However, I believe that I don't have the coordinate right for the location but i'm not sure where the get coordinate button is on the interface. If anyone could help me out I would really appreciate it. I've copied the log of the .json file below if it helps.

{
"Variables": [
{
"name": "15",
"value": "15",
"type": "NUMBER"
},
{
"name": "Mining spot",
"value": "Coordinate(3789, 3770, 0)",
"type": "COORDINATE"
},
{
"name": "Ash pile",
"value": "Ash pile",
"type": "GO"
},
{
"name": "Mine",
"value": "Mine",
"type": "ACTION"
}
],
"NodeCollection": [
{
"name": "StartCondition",
"base": {
"id": "0dbcc662-29bd-4716-9b49-152ea88fedca",
"position": {
"x": "82.0",
"y": "112.0"
},
"flowTasks": {
"success": "e9714e9f-9cb8-4a0d-a7f8-64826dcc6a82"
},
"delayMultiplier": 1.0
},
"variables": {
"GameMode": "OSRS",
"IntervalLow": 1000.0,
"IntervalHigh": 2000.0
}
},
{
"name": "InventoryCondition",
"id": "e9714e9f-9cb8-4a0d-a7f8-64826dcc6a82",
"x": "418.0",
"y": "390.0"
},
"success": "630f1a4d-eefc-4939-9897-de55ba0b91fe",
"failure": "d36d3739-53db-48bd-a229-22b199d0698b"
},
"delayMultiplier": 1.0,
"queryData": {
"bool0": false,
"bool1": false,
"bool2": false,
"type": "InventoryQuery"
}
},
"ItemValues": [
"15"
],
"ItemRegex": true,
"Condition": "Has # empty slots"
}
},
{
"name": "CalculationCondition",
"id": "630f1a4d-eefc-4939-9897-de55ba0b91fe",
"x": "837.0",
"y": "325.0"
},
"success": "bb9ccff6-fd22-4dc1-b178-6cca93625911",
"failure": "7fda6382-76ec-4279-8f4a-076a02db9151"
},
},
"Values": [
"15"
],
"ValueRegex": false,
"Comparators": [
"Mining spot"
],
"CompRegex": false,
"Condition": "Distance to (\u003c)",
"Type": "Coordinate"
}
},
{
"name": "PlayerCondition",
"id": "bb9ccff6-fd22-4dc1-b178-6cca93625911",
"x": "1403.0",
"y": "416.0"
},
"failure": "8adefa3c-d669-4a0d-9438-59edcda8d47d"
},
"within": "",
"MinLvl": "",
"MaxLvl": "",
"type": "NpcQuery"
}
},
"Values": [],
"Condition": "Is animating:"
}
},
{
"name": "PlayerCondition",
"id": "8adefa3c-d669-4a0d-9438-59edcda8d47d",
"x": "1939.0",
"y": "437.0"
},
"failure": "94c3ddc3-da26-4e2e-93fd-aa3e3534aa7b"
},
"MinLvl": "",
"MaxLvl": "",
"type": "NpcQuery"
}
},
"Values": [],
"Condition": "Is moving:"
}
},
{
"name": "TraversalAction",
"id": "7fda6382-76ec-4279-8f4a-076a02db9151",
"x": "1081.0",
"y": "827.0"
},
"flowTasks": {},
},
"Condition": "To area:",
"Coordinates": [
"Mining spot"
],
"Exact": false,
"Radius": "15"
}
},
{
"name": "GameObjectCondition",
"id": "94c3ddc3-da26-4e2e-93fd-aa3e3534aa7b",
"x": "2564.0",
"y": "451.0"
},
"success": "b8d54d8f-8701-4971-bbf4-976a8c25bc3f"
},
"bool3": false,
"list1": [
"Mining spot"
],
"list3": [
"Mine"
],
"TypeList": [],
"within": "15",
"results": "15",
"type": "GOQuery"
}
},
"Ash pile"
],
"ItemRegex": true,
"ActionValues": [
"Mine"
],
"ActionRegex": false
}
},
{
"name": "InteractionAction",
"id": "b8d54d8f-8701-4971-bbf4-976a8c25bc3f",
"x": "3108.0",
"y": "480.0"
},
"bool3": false,
"list3": [
"Mine"
],
"TypeList": [],
"results": "",
"type": "GOQuery"
}
},
"Condition": "GameObject",
"Ash pile"
],
"ItemRegex": false,
"ActionValues": [
"Mine"
],
"ActionRegex": false
}
},
{
"name": "StopAction",
"id": "d36d3739-53db-48bd-a229-22b199d0698b",
"x": "557.0",
"y": "702.0"
},
}
}
],
"BotCategory": "OTHER",
"inventoryData": {},
"internalData": {
"Mouse multiplier": 1.0,
"Mouse path": "MLP_PATH_GENERATOR",
"Disable advanced": false
}
}

There is a bot for "crafting jewel at edgeville" in the online repos, but the bot often clicks behind the furnace if it uses the map. Is this a bug in VisualRM or is the config of this script need to be updated ? it is annoying if it keeps doing this, it really make me look like a bot :)

Overall the bot is a masterpiece and works like a charm !

There is a bot for "crafting jewel at edgeville" in the online repos, but the bot often clicks behind the furnace if it uses the map. Is this a bug in VisualRM or is the config of this script need to be updated ? it is annoying if it keeps doing this, it really make me look like a bot :)

Overall the bot is a masterpiece and works like a charm !
from my understanding, the travel action (no tele) uses the minimap to move and is often inaccurate with walking to the destination. I would try changing it to the other travel action(with tele) and see if thats any better.

Hey guys,

I'm designing a woodcutting bot, mainly as practice for my visualrm coding skills.
What I want my character to do is to first check if he has an axe either equipped or in his inventory. If not, he has to withdraw one from the bank (the one that's usable according to level). The problem is that when he actually withdraws an axe (iron in this case) he chooses "Withdraw-all but one", so if I have multiple axes of that kind, they will all be in my inventory. I figure I mustn't choose the option "All of" but rather "VisualRm preset" in the "Bank withdrawal action", but I have no clue how to use this feature or how to add presets. I've also tried adding the quantity (1) in the query options but that didn't help, in fact it bugged out a bit...

It would be great if someone could help me out.

Thanks in advance!
Stinji

from my understanding, the travel action (no tele) uses the minimap to move and is often inaccurate with walking to the destination. I would try changing it to the other travel action(with tele) and see if thats any better.

Thanks for helping me out, but where do i change that ?

Jagex Secret Police
Thanks for helping me out, but where do i change that ?
By changing traversal type from "To coordinates (no tele)" to "To coordinates" on the traversal action node.

@tyb51 Any chance that the last update broke equipment interactions? I've just triple checked equipment interaction on multiple items and the bot only manages to hover over the equipment tab. Equipment condition node is able to detect the item, interaction is just failing.

Edit: im seeing that it is continually clicking the equipment tab, it is not only hovering

Last edited:
By changing traversal type from "To coordinates (no tele)" to "To coordinates" on the traversal action node.

@tyb51 Any chance that the last update broke equipment interactions? I've just triple checked equipment interaction on multiple items and the bot only manages to hover over the equipment tab. Equipment condition node is able to detect the item, interaction is just failing.

Bro the problem is, the script does not use any traversal action node, it's the edgeville jewel crafter script at online repos :D

Jagex Secret Police
Bro the problem is, the script does not use any traversal action node, it's the edgeville jewel crafter script at online repos :D
Well, you can always edit the bot to make it have a traversal action node to prevent it from clicking behind the furnace... It really isn't that difficult.

hi, I want my script to have my character take out some items from the bank and be able to do what corresponds to something away from the bank, but before reaching the coordinates there is a door and I want the character to open that door and when it is open pass, and when you go back to the bank to save and take out items if the door is open that happens, if not open and pass. I've been a full day trying to solve this, someone so kind that I can help ...

Well, you can always edit the bot to make it have a traversal action node to prevent it from clicking behind the furnace... It really isn't that difficult.

Yep i somehow did figure it out and fixed my problem, thanks for your help !
Is there a way to put it in Online Repos so people can use it ?

This is amazing! I've been tinkering with it and it shows a ton of potential.

That said, I have been stumped with a puzzle for the past few hours. I'm trying to make a simple hide tanning bot and have everything nearly done, but with just one big problem. When tanning the hides, I want the bot to right click and hit "Tan All" but I cannot figure out how to do so. I have the interface condition/action with the container ID and child ID, so that the bot does click on the correct hide, but it is only doing one hide at a time. Anyone have any idea on how to make it right click and "Tan All"? There isn't a grandchild according to the visual developer in case you're wondering.

Jagex Secret Police
Yep i somehow did figure it out and fixed my problem, thanks for your help !
Is there a way to put it in Online Repos so people can use it ?
https://www.visualrm.com/forum/community-made-bots

This is amazing! I've been tinkering with it and it shows a ton of potential.
That said, I have been stumped with a puzzle for the past few hours. I'm trying to make a simple hide tanning bot and have everything nearly done, but with just one big problem. When tanning the hides, I want the bot to right click and hit "Tan All" but I cannot figure out how to do so. I have the interface condition/action with the container ID and child ID, so that the bot does click on the correct hide, but it is only doing one hide at a time. Anyone have any idea on how to make it right click and "Tan All"? There isn't a grandchild according to the visual developer in case you're wondering.
Change the interface interaction type of the interface interaction node to "action" and then define the action as "Tan All"? I just saw the action on youtube and tbh i think that the bot only recognizes the white text as action, and not the colored "1, 5, X, All" so you might be out of luck.

hi, I want my script to have my character take out some items from the bank and be able to do what corresponds to something away from the bank, but before reaching the coordinates there is a door and I want the character to open that door and when it is open pass, and when you go back to the bank to save and take out items if the door is open that happens, if not open and pass. I've been a full day trying to solve this, someone so kind that I can help ...
Try using the "Reachable" query in the condition node's dropdown menu for either a game object or an NPC that is on the other side of the door.
If it is NOT reachable -> open door
If it is -> move on to coordinate

Node documentation always helps when trying to figure out stuff like this https://www.visualrm.com/nodeType/Conditions

https://www.visualrm.com/forum/community-made-bots

Change the interface interaction type of the interface interaction node to "action" and then define the action as "Tan All"? I just saw the action on youtube and tbh i think that the bot only recognizes the white text as action, and not the colored "1, 5, X, All" so you might be out of luck.

Tried with no luck. I just found out that the visual developer says that the option I want to select is in an array. Any idea if its possible to have the bot select a specific option in an array?

Jagex Secret Police

Edit: im seeing that it is continually clicking the equipment tab, it is not only hovering

Edit2: Logs say that it is trying to open the worn equipment tab, while it is already open

Tried with no luck. I just found out that the visual developer says that the option I want to select is in an array. Any idea if its possible to have the bot select a specific option in an array?
No idea tbh

Hello, i noticed that hop world function for f2p world are not working.
Script is going to "Log Out section" and it doesn't select world.
I tried this in OSRS.

Does anyone know how to add a delay to the minnows script so it waits a little bit after clicking the spot so it doesn't spam? When changing spots the script will click 2 or 3 times because the script seems to be checking if it's fishing and because you are walking a tile it comes back false and tries to click the spot again. Other than that the minnows script runs fine.