Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

VisualRM [DEV]

Niche bots at your disposal
The interface condition was redone in recent update, so the visible tickbox is removed apparently, so not entirely sure how to get it working with this version without it, as I was using interface visible text to determine whether to pause or not. And yes I did, but the bot was still very buggy and had to babysit a lot considering theres no option to set a specific radius for the bot to work within yet. So sometimes it'd run off to a different brazier and such.

I actually never checked xp rates but I don't think they were that great. I just let it get 750~ points then wait at start.

Also, is interaction broken in recent update? Can't get it to interact with any game objects at all really. Inventory interaction works fine though it seems.
You need to use the query builder in the inspector tab (when you click the node), here you have multiple new options to work with.
Same for the issue you had with the brazier. You can now (and since a few updates ago) use the query builder to either specify within which range the object has to be or even on what tile it can be.

You need to use the query builder in the inspector tab (when you click the node), here you have multiple new options to work with.
Same for the issue you had with the brazier. You can now (and since a few updates ago) use the query builder to either specify within which range the object has to be or even on what tile it can be.

Oh that is fucking sweet man! Can't wait to try it when Cloud has released an update to fix RM.

tyb51 updated VisualRM [Beta] with a new update entry:

VisualRM [Beta] v0.0.5.1 Released!

VisualRM [Beta] updated to v0.0.5.1.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thank you!
Here is an AIO Portables bot. It is pretty fast so you might want to play with delays to personalize your play style. You just have to adjust the parameters action, material,preset and whether to stop rather than delay when no portable is available) in the Variables tab.
p1mPDrN.png

Right click -> save as this link to download

I'm experiencing an issue with the script freezing as soon as I start it. It doesn't make it pass the loading screen. I'm not sure if this is an issue on your end, my end, or the clients.

It's a possibility that I've missed something along the way.

Appreciate the help!

Last edited:
easily triggered ✌
I'm experiencing an issue with the script freezing as soon as I start it. It doesn't make it pass the loading screen. I'm not sure if this is an issue on your end, my end, or the clients.

It's a possibility that I've missed something along the way.

Appreciate the help!
Restart runemate could be a memory error

Thanks for the quick reply!

I've Had this issue since @tyb51 released this. I've updated and restarted Runemate since then.
Hi it is possibly a java videomemory issue. It is a problem that might occur for some people. Could you post your bot log to confirm? Also if you know, tell me your system components( CPU and GPU).

Also, tried clicking around in the client after it froze and it just shutdown.

2.8 GHz Intel Core i7
16 GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3
Radeon Pro 555 2048 MB

Only log I could find...

Attachments

• 20180506001944_VisualRM [Beta] .txt
    1.3 KB · Views: 3
Also, tried clicking around in the client after it froze and it just shutdown.

2.8 GHz Intel Core i7
16 GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3
Radeon Pro 555 2048 MB

Only log I could find...
You sure that you can't open the bot? This log says you tried to load up a bot (which requires you to have the bot already open)? Maybe the Runemate autocorrect misguided me. If so what bot where you trying to open?

You sure that you can't open the bot? This log says you tried to load up a bot (which requires you to have the bot already open)? Maybe the Runemate autocorrect misguided me. If so what bot where you trying to open?

I open the bot like normal, click on the VisualRM script, click through the processes to set it up, it loads, but freezes at the loading screen. (see screen shots)It also seem like it is running because my cursor will change to the hand as I hover over parts of the loading screen, but unable to click on other scripts.

I've attached two screen shots of what the frozen screen looks like. I tried clicking on the "Help" menu in one of them to show you what happens.

Screen Shot 2018-05-12 at 5.21.05 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-05-12 at 5.21.05 PM.png

I'm having problems with Calculation condition nodes with "There was an unappointed value for a calculation condition node" my value is a Number type. Any ideas why I'm having these problems?

I'm having problems with Calculation condition nodes with "There was an unappointed value for a calculation condition node" my value is a Number type. Any ideas why I'm having these problems?
This is fixed in an upcoming update,it has been in queue since Friday, but executives have not yet pushed the update

I open the bot like normal, click on the VisualRM script, click through the processes to set it up, it loads, but freezes at the loading screen. (see screen shots)It also seem like it is running because my cursor will change to the hand as I hover over parts of the loading screen, but unable to click on other scripts.

I've attached two screen shots of what the frozen screen looks like. I tried clicking on the "Help" menu in one of them to show you what happens.

View attachment 5872 View attachment 5873

I'm working on this issue, but it requires a complete overhaul of the UI backend of the bot. It is for the greater good to fix this so it is currently priority.