Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

VisualRM [DEV]

Niche bots at your disposal
So tried a lot of community bots none of them seems working or do I have to press a Start button or something?

Yeah you might also have to drag around the canvas to find the nodes. If you find any non functional bots please report. As I update this BETA version of visualRM a lot can change. Have fun

I honestly can't stress this enough, but this bot is next level.
I hope you keep this up and eventually move to premium, because you deserve getting paid for this.

Whats your PayPal so I can give you a pizza or something to show my appreciation for your continuous hard work on this bot?

It automatically pauses the bot, click unpause to start a bot once you loaded it. Though, currently some scripts might be bugged which require a quick manual hotfix by ticking certain checkboxes. But no, most of them work fine.

Hehe thank you for the support, you can donate on the following link (but don't feel obligated). Paypall

Yeah you might also have to drag around the canvas to find the nodes. If you find any non functional bots please report. As I update this BETA version of visualRM a lot can change. Have fun

Hehe thank you for the support, you can donate on the following link (but don't feel obligated). Paypall

Perfect. Hopefully you've recieved 'em.

Don't feel obligated at all, but just wanted to give something back now that I can't pay you directly to use the bot considering it's free.
Only 200K from my first 99 on my IM with a bot I made myself thanks to this. So thank you! :D

Opening 2/2 scripts after update, @tyb51, has crashed:
java.lang.NullPointerException
at robot.IIiiIiIiii.short(s:263)
at robot.iIiiIiIiII.do(ab:181)
at com.sun.javafx.binding.ExpressionHelper$Generic.fireValueChangedEvent(ExpressionHelper.java:361)
at com.sun.javafx.binding.ExpressionHelper.fireValueChangedEvent(ExpressionHelper.java:81)
at javafx.beans.property.StringPropertyBase.fireValueChangedEvent(StringPropertyBase.java:103)
at javafx.beans.property.StringPropertyBase.markInvalid(StringPropertyBase.java:110)
at javafx.beans.property.StringPropertyBase.set(StringPropertyBase.java:144)
at javafx.beans.property.StringPropertyBase.set(StringPropertyBase.java:49)
at javafx.beans.property.StringProperty.setValue(StringProperty.java:65)
at robot.IIIIIiIiII.short(w:52)
at robot.iiIiiiIiiI.char(jc:319)
at robot.iiiiIIIiII.short(y:733)
at robot.iiiiIIIiII.break(y:1049)
at robot.iiiiIIIiII.do(y:145)
at robot.IiiiiIIiii.do(y:367)
at robot.IiiiiIIiii.handle(y:421)
at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventHandler.dispatchBubblingEvent(CompositeEventHandler.java:86)
at com.sun.javafx.event.EventHandlerManager.dispatchBubblingEvent(EventHandlerManager.java:238)
at com.sun.javafx.event.EventHandlerManager.dispatchBubblingEvent(EventHandlerManager.java:191)
at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventDispatcher.dispatchBubblingEvent(CompositeEventDispatcher.java:59)
at com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(BasicEventDispatcher.java:58)
at com.sun.javafx.event.EventDispatchChainImpl.dispatchEvent(EventDispatchChainImpl.java:114)
at com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(BasicEventDispatcher.java:56)
at com.sun.javafx.event.EventDispatchChainImpl.dispatchEvent(EventDispatchChainImpl.java:114)
at com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(BasicEventDispatcher.java:56)
at com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEventImpl(EventUtil.java:74)
at com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEvent(EventUtil.java:54)
at javafx.event.Event.fireEvent(Event.java:198)
at javafx.scene.Scene$ClickGenerator.postProcess(Scene.java:3470)
at javafx.scene.Scene$ClickGenerator.access$8100(Scene.java:3398)
at javafx.scene.Scene$MouseHandler.process(Scene.java:3766)
at javafx.scene.Scene$MouseHandler.access$1500(Scene.java:3485)
at javafx.scene.Scene.impl_processMouseEvent(Scene.java:1762)
at javafx.scene.Scene$ScenePeerListener.mouseEvent(Scene.java:2494)
at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler$MouseEventNotification.run(GlassViewEventHandler.java:381)
at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler$MouseEventNotification.run(GlassViewEventHandler.java:295)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler.lambda$handleMouseEvent$354(GlassViewEventHandler.java:417)
at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.QuantumToolkit.runWithoutRenderLock(QuantumToolkit.java:389)
at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler.handleMouseEvent(GlassViewEventHandler.java:416)
at com.sun.glass.ui.View.handleMouseEvent(View.java:555)
at com.sun.glass.ui.View.notifyMouse(View.java:937)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication._runLoop(Native Method)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication.lambda$null$148(WinApplication.java:191)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Dragging blocks into the blank canvas, saving and loading that works.

After the update, my portable bots no longer seem to work. It keeps trying to interract with the portable even when the crafting menu is visible.

Opening 2/2 scripts after update, @tyb51, has crashed:

Dragging blocks into the blank canvas, saving and loading that works.

CURRENT RELEASE IS BUGGED DUE TO SMALL ERROR. UPDATE SOON

Last edited:
Whenever I try to start an instance, it just freezes while loading, I can click on the instance it self over and over and the loading animation will happen but the interface never shows. i5 4570/4gb ram and however the VM is running gfx thru my 970

Not pointing any fingers but to myself but this has gotten me a 2day ban (no proper node set-up or whatever it might've been). Just saying :)

Whenever I try to start an instance, it just freezes while loading, I can click on the instance it self over and over and the loading animation will happen but the interface never shows. i5 4570/4gb ram and however the VM is running gfx thru my 970

Could you try this not on the VM?? If so can you post the log? This has occured in the past due to java graphics memory.

Not pointing any fingers but to myself but this has gotten me a 2day ban (no proper node set-up or whatever it might've been). Just saying :)

I'm sorry, it is still botting. Casualties will fall. What where you botting? Was it a public bot?

Yeah it very much depends on how bot-like your bot is just like with everything else.

KBhUzpR.png
(y)

Did you get it working with VisualRM?
And what xp rates were you seeing?

The interface condition was redone in recent update, so the visible tickbox is removed apparently, so not entirely sure how to get it working with this version without it, as I was using interface visible text to determine whether to pause or not. And yes I did, but the bot was still very buggy and had to babysit a lot considering theres no option to set a specific radius for the bot to work within yet. So sometimes it'd run off to a different brazier and such.

I actually never checked xp rates but I don't think they were that great. I just let it get 750~ points then wait at start.

Also, is interaction broken in recent update? Can't get it to interact with any game objects at all really. Inventory interaction works fine though it seems.

Last edited:

Also, is interaction broken in recent update? Can't get it to interact with any game objects at all really. Inventory interaction works fine though it seems.

I think it's runemate after the rs update which happend a few hours ago.
VisualRM worked last night with interactions, but not this morning after that rs update.

The interface condition was redone in recent update, so the visible tickbox is removed apparently, so not entirely sure how to get it working with this version without it, as I was using interface visible text to determine whether to pause or not.

It still works, you just don't need to mark it.
Interface interaction was vastly improved.
I managed to create one doing construction that was almost flawless.
Managed to use butler and be somewhat efficient.

I think it's runemate after the rs update which happend a few hours ago.
VisualRM worked last night with interactions, but not this morning after that rs update.

It still works, you just don't need to mark it.
Interface interaction was vastly improved.
I managed to create one doing construction that was almost flawless.
Managed to use butler and be somewhat efficient.

Ah alright, makes sense.
I tried using interface condition the same way I was doing it with my Wintertodt bot, I just wanted it to check if net is ripped or not and if it is go up and fix it. Didn't seem like it was working but I might have been doing something wrong, but maybe the recent RM update also affected this?
Edit: Yeah okay, seems like everything is affected at the moment due to the RS update.

Though I could probably do this with varps/varbit but it's much more work than simply just using the interface condition like I did previously.

Anyway, thanks for the response. Glad to hear it's working nicely :D

Last edited:
Could you try this not on the VM?? If so can you post the log? This has occured in the past due to java graphics memory.

I'm sorry, it is still botting. Casualties will fall. What where you botting? Was it a public bot?

No problem, i was using the fishing script that i put together, that might've been it, no idea it went fine for months until this (or a delayed ban) it's 2 days so not going to bot anymore on this one but might laylow for a while, delete everything and bot on the other account, not sure yet. Thanks for this bot anyhow :)

easily triggered ✌
Hey guys here's a Fishing Frenzy bot it has Perfect Juju potion support.

I was hitting streaks up to 100+ without a juju but i would highly recommend grabbing one

Code:
{"Variables":[{"name":"Fish","value":"Fish","type":"NPC"},{"name":"Fling","value":"Fling","type":"ACTION"},{"name":"JuJu Fishing Potion","value":"29523","type":"VARBIT"},{"name":"DurationVarbitValue","value":"1","type":"NUMBER"},{"name":"juju","value":"juju","type":"SPRITE_ITEM"},{"name":"Drink","value":"Drink","type":"ACTION"}],"NodeCollection":[{"name":"StartCondition","base":{"id":"dd3f0124-5dfa-46a2-94a1-d7d654f47b8e","position":{"x":"3257.0","y":"3334.0"},"flowTasks":{"success":"034a586b-e550-44a7-8c2a-5eb047dc4721"},"delayMultiplier":1.0},"variables":{"GameMode":"RS3","IntervalLow":100.0,"IntervalHigh":100.0}},{"name":"InteractionAction","base":{"id":"2c26bbfa-e172-4957-9e77-d0b5d62943c3","position":{"x":"3941.0","y":"3647.0"},"flowTasks":{},"delayMultiplier":0.5405405405405406,"enableQuery":false,"queryData":{"bool0":false,"bool1":false,"bool2":false,"bool3":false,"bool4":false,"bool5":false,"within":"","type":"NpcQuery"}},"variables":{"Condition":"Npc","ItemValues":["Fish"],"ItemRegex":false,"ActionValues":["Fling"],"ActionRegex":false}},{"name":"PlayerCondition","base":{"id":"fa471921-1a10-49e3-9629-8c6393de9999","position":{"x":"3597.0","y":"3647.0"},"flowTasks":{"failure":"2c26bbfa-e172-4957-9e77-d0b5d62943c3"},"delayMultiplier":1.0},"variables":{"Value":"","Condition":"Is animating:"}},{"name":"NpcCondition","base":{"id":"0b5a993d-2425-4d4d-a75b-563649131e51","position":{"x":"3231.0","y":"3599.0"},"flowTasks":{"success":"fa471921-1a10-49e3-9629-8c6393de9999"},"delayMultiplier":1.0,"enableQuery":false,"queryData":{"bool0":false,"bool1":false,"bool2":false,"bool3":false,"bool4":false,"bool5":false,"within":"","type":"NpcQuery"}},"variables":{"ItemValues":["Fish"],"ItemRegex":false,"ActionValues":["Fling"],"ActionRegex":false}},{"name":"VarbitCondition","base":{"id":"1cb70dc0-6d50-4931-983a-6418618c4fd1","position":{"x":"3856.0","y":"3331.0"},"flowTasks":{"success":"79a60bfb-16ca-47f0-9b28-f7b4f6f47646","failure":"0b5a993d-2425-4d4d-a75b-563649131e51"},"delayMultiplier":1.0},"variables":{"Value":"DurationVarbitValue","Varbits":["JuJu Fishing Potion"],"Condition":"Less then(\u003c)"}},{"name":"InventoryCondition","base":{"id":"034a586b-e550-44a7-8c2a-5eb047dc4721","position":{"x":"3468.0","y":"3212.0"},"flowTasks":{"success":"1cb70dc0-6d50-4931-983a-6418618c4fd1"},"delayMultiplier":1.0,"enableQuery":false,"queryData":{"bool0":false,"bool1":false,"bool2":false,"list0":[],"type":"InventoryQuery"}},"variables":{"ItemValues":["juju"],"ItemRegex":true,"Condition":"Contains any of:"}},{"name":"InteractionAction","base":{"id":"79a60bfb-16ca-47f0-9b28-f7b4f6f47646","position":{"x":"4199.0","y":"3333.0"},"flowTasks":{},"delayMultiplier":1.0,"enableQuery":false,"queryData":{"bool0":false,"bool1":false,"bool2":false,"list0":[],"type":"InventoryQuery"}},"variables":{"Condition":"Inventory","ItemValues":["juju"],"ItemRegex":true,"ActionValues":["Drink"],"ActionRegex":true}}],"BotCategory":"FISHING","inventoryData":{}}

Last edited: