Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

VisualRM [BOT]

@tyb51 something broke with yesterdays update on VisualRM.
If you start bot while being logged out, login handler activates and logs account in, but VisualRM doesn't start to work at all (debugging doesn't show any looping).
If you start bot while being logged in, VisualRM starts working and looping like it should. However, if your account loggs out or if u pause the bot for a while, login handler won't work to logg account back in.

Niche bots at your disposal
DId you fix the rune and coal pouches?

For example, it does not fill the pouches and then the bot "thinks" that the pouches are full when they are empty, and that break any bot that either uses rune pouches or coal bags

thank you!
Not yet. I currently do not have an account that has these unlocked tho. So to fix it I would need someone to lend me one

Not yet. I currently do not have an account that has these unlocked tho. So to fix it I would need someone to lend me one
Ok i can borrow you an account that has access to lvl 75+ runecrafting, not sure if i have blast furnace on that one, but either way the problem is similiar in both

I will pm you the account credentials over the next few days, the acc will have a bond in the inventory + some gold that you can test the runecrafting with

thank you and good night

Niche bots at your disposal
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Check out my 2 row fire-making bot for the GE West side bank. It takes 18 logs and runs them to the wall twice. If both lanes have a fire it will world hop. if it is stuck on a fire it will try a new lane and hop if it needs to. I tried to ad an anti-ban type thing at the beginning but I'm a newbie..
Please check it out use it and tell me if theres something I could be doing better!

Trying to make a fruit stall bot, i can't get it to work. #Brain too small.

FeelsBadMan
What do you need it to do? Maybe i can help

Attachments

• Two Row Firemaking Bot copy 2.json.zip
    3 KB · Views: 2