Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

UltraDungeon [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think i may have the longest proggy yet of 52 floors complete . I decided to sleep on the bot. Knowing my normal xp rate it probably bugged a around 4:30 hours or so. Still 4 hours is great. But did not leave dung after statue puzzle Thank you though the updates are improving this.

20geekj.png

Is not picking up food still though and these are my settings:
33wrw29.png

hwejyd.png

And sadly 4 floors later after the 52 floor floor streak, got stuck in statue puzzle room again.
wl429w.png

what lower complexity does not have statue puzzle? so maybe i can run for longer periods if i cannot babysit.

please help me fix the not pcking up food bug as it is wasting alot of xp with deaths

Basically, you need to click on the 'edit floor' button then tick all the floors for 'custom floor' which means it will do everything to your settings.

Have fun botting :)

Only 2 bugs i have found is statue puzzle room not leaving the floor even though it is unsupported, and also the picking the herbs puzzle just stuck on the interface (sorry i forgot to screenshot hopefully you understand which one

Only 2 bugs i have found is statue puzzle room not leaving the floor even though it is unsupported, and also the picking the herbs puzzle just stuck on the interface (sorry i forgot to screenshot hopefully you understand which one
Jup exactly the same here.
Also fails at hoardstalker

Sometimes with legacy interface (with rs3 ability bar) it buggs while pressing 1 to continue to next floor or to leave the room. Please fix, i think it would be better to click by mouse, becaouse simetimes when the bot will press enter it will spam 1111111111111111111111111 and nothing will happen ;)

Sometimes with legacy interface (with rs3 ability bar) it buggs while pressing 1 to continue to next floor or to leave the room. Please fix, i think it would be better to click by mouse, becaouse simetimes when the bot will press enter it will spam 1111111111111111111111111 and nothing will happen ;)
I think its best not to use Legacy with this bot :)
It does support abilities ;)

I use only legacy interface, and rs3 combat mode, its better for me becaouse the bot wont miss click clickin on inventory etc

Java Warlord
Just in general, how long should I just c1 rush? I'm currently 31 dungeoneering
Rush half of all floors available for you, but if your level gets higher, you might want to stop rushing at floor 21.

Status
Not open for further replies.