Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

UltraDungeon [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, so an update on what I've been doing lately...

Due to the client being down, I took this as an opportunity to work on the whole infrastructure and algorithms needed by some complex puzzles which were previously not implemented. Hence, as of the next few versions, you will notice the bot doing quite a few more puzzles when compared to before ^^ - as it stands only five puzzles haven't been coded, although I've disabled others which are still in the works or untested (don't want to risk you guys getting stuck!).

Apart from that, I've also been busy fixing numerous bugs that you guys have reported, and next release will hopefully be the most stable one yet. I'll be running some more testing tonight and tomorrow morning, and will proceed on pushing the next update around noon tomorrow (GMT + 1) if all goes well.

Stay tuned!

Due to the client being down, I took this as an opportunity to work on the whole infrastructure and algorithms needed by some complex puzzles which were previously not implemented. Hence, as of the next few versions, you will notice the bot doing quite a few more puzzles when compared to before ^^ - as it stands only five puzzles haven't been coded, although I've disabled others which are still in the works or untested (don't want to risk you guys getting stuck!).

Apart from that, I've also been busy fixing numerous bugs that you guys have reported, and next release will hopefully be the most stable one yet. I'll be running some more testing tonight and tomorrow morning, and will proceed on pushing the next update around noon tomorrow (GMT + 1) if all goes well.

Stay tuned!

Appreciate all the hard work you put in! :)

Stay tuned!

So i noticed the bot going into dungeon 4 then exit then dungeon 4 then exit etc... It also avoided alot of floors. Not to bad though.

So i noticed the bot going into dungeon 4 then exit then dungeon 4 then exit etc... It also avoided alot of floors. Not to bad though.

Former bug might be fixed in next release. The latter could either be due to puzzles, or just the account being quite low level (skills wise).

The next update is currently awaiting to be pushed guys! :)

anyone been banned using this ? i just got a 48hr macro ban i was using this and Arias abbys crafter.

anyone been banned using this ? i just got a 48hr macro ban i was using this and Arias abbys crafter.
Aria removed that bot at some point due to extremely high ban rates however it was re-released as vip or premium I believe to help cut it. My guess would be that it was this

Aria removed that bot at some point due to extremely high ban rates however it was re-released as vip or premium I believe to help cut it. My guess would be that it was this

It's this it struggles with opening the first guardian door and leaving the broken steps when the dungeon is complete.

Thanks for the update, patch notes ?

and can anyone confirm they were banned because of this bot ?

Last edited:
Welll i only botted dung the last week and got 48 hour ban maybe cause my lvl is too high for all puzzels.

stop talk about this,maybe there a jmob is watching our talk, please dont show more patch note,it will make you higher ban,just do your thing please protect it because this is only one alive dxxxxxx :)

Status
Not open for further replies.