Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

UltraDungeon [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ex-Staff
%25255BUNSET%25255D.png

This happens on the frozen floors.

Great work so far, the bot is rushing floors like a boss.
The only issue I'm having is when a new dungeon floor starts, the bot sometimes gets stuck on the message box which shows until I manually close it. It only occurs when the bot can't see the first door of dungeon, so I think the message box stops the bot from rotating the camera.

Also, when fighting the Bulwark Beast boss (immune to ranged attacks), if the player has a ranged weapon equipped, the bot just unequips it and takes damage until death without changing to a different weapon.

Last edited:
Thank you for the update, Doppel. :) Any chance the tutorial or recommended setup (for both runemate such as graphics options) and the bot, itself, will be up soon?

Last edited:

mkl

@doppleganger

do you need a semi high level account to do more testing?
I got an account with 79 you could use

@doppleganger

do you need a semi high level account to do more testing?
I got an account with 79 you could use
@doppleganger i also have an account you could use to test, lvl 119 i think if you need pm me

Still failing here :'(
lYvKQ97.png

I also needed to manually leave another dungeon before when it could not get past the statue room puzzle thingy :'(

Got stuck at the hoardstoalker thingy aswell :'(

At Yk'Lagor the Thunderous it doesn't kill the boss.

But is works pretty good right now!
c6FVXI9.png

Last edited:
Think i may have the longest proggy yet of 52 floors complete . I decided to sleep on the bot. Knowing my normal xp rate it probably bugged a around 4:30 hours or so. Still 4 hours is great. But did not leave dung after statue puzzle Thank you though the updates are improving this.

20geekj.png

Is not picking up food still though and these are my settings:
33wrw29.png

hwejyd.png

And sadly 4 floors later after the 52 floor floor streak, got stuck in statue puzzle room again.
wl429w.png

what lower complexity does not have statue puzzle? so maybe i can run for longer periods if i cannot babysit.

please help me fix the not pcking up food bug as it is wasting alot of xp with deaths

Status
Not open for further replies.