Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

UltraDungeon [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
An update will be announced sometime near the end of this week (it's a pretty nice one), stay tuned! :)

Banned after 10 hrs of usage. (Especially tested on new acc. Thanks God)

EDIT: I think client is detectable.

Last edited:
Quick question.. Are medium floors a feature yet? and how do I get the bonus rooms (do I tick the explorer mode?)

Other than that, great bot !! Currently using it for rushing, might use it for solo dung though, idk yet

Quick question.. Are medium floors a feature yet? and how do I get the bonus rooms (do I tick the explorer mode?)

Other than that, great bot !! Currently using it for rushing, might use it for solo dung though, idk yet

Mediums are not enabled yet. As for the latter question, yes.

Updates are currently on hold until I finish exams.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Maybe I'll manage to find some time once I finish these assignments haha.
Well yea, but definitely prioritize your school over bots. Don't make me fly out there and make you focus on school xD

Got stuck once trying to open a door, stuck two more times trying to leave a dungeon, had to help it. Other than those two hiccups going strong. Curious as to why it won't pick up better weapons, aborting random dungeons or equip gear though. Love you! :D Seven hour C6 Legacy proggie here.

http://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy263/desmond_martin1/ultra dung_zpsbzotbfud.png

Fights rammernaut, but quits every time.

Is there a way to optimize my settings?

I'm curious how everyone gets the bot to put on the gear. I selected Range, but it refuses to put anything on

I'm curious how everyone gets the bot to put on the gear. I selected Range, but it refuses to put anything on
Idk how either, it won't pick up or upgrade/bind anything. I forgot to screenshot my proggie last night but it aborted like 39 and completed like 9.

I really hope this script goes somewhere, I'll pay a lot for a good DG script.

im having a problem it equips my bind setting (1) or w.e but unfortunately i can only have 1 item binded to slot 1.. so how can i go about equipping chest and legs? etc. currently only have weapon in the slot. thanks !

Status
Not open for further replies.