Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tombs of Amascut Mate

im so confused. I just tried it out. it started and it prayed prot melee and at the same tick it attacked an NPC. 1 tick later it walks on the opposite site of the room. I dont wanna blame the authors, im super new into Botting. What did I do wrong here? increase time for prayer flicks? still moves way too fast and botlike. are there any basic settings for the script?
Thanks

Hey there, Got my first KC on a new guy that just finished below cursed sands, went great! I watched the entire run with a 0 invo just to do the quest and get a entry mode out the way. Once I saw him smoke Wardens P2 I was confident I could let him run all night so I went to bed and let him claim his loot and do a few more through the night and maybe get that thread. When I woke I found him stuck in a chat loop with one of the Quest NPCs that appear after you do your first TOA kill. He had been there all night stuck in that loop. Not sure if my guy is cooked but im botting so thats my risk, my fault if he is. Just want to share my experience so it can be looked in to. This is a very specific scenario that should have been taken care of by me but it seemed like the script was trying to handle it. The script is so solid and I love how it can handle any gear you throw at it! 10 out of 10

Primate
im so confused. I just tried it out. it started and it prayed prot melee and at the same tick it attacked an NPC. 1 tick later it walks on the opposite site of the room. I dont wanna blame the authors, im super new into Botting. What did I do wrong here? increase time for prayer flicks? still moves way too fast and botlike. are there any basic settings for the script?
Thanks
im not sure what you mean by "it started and it prayed prot melee and at the same tick it attacked an NPC. 1 tick later it walks on the opposite site of the room.". could be completely usual behavior, i don't have enough context to tell you what's wrong if anything

im not sure what you mean by "it started and it prayed prot melee and at the same tick it attacked an NPC. 1 tick later it walks on the opposite site of the room.". could be completely usual behavior, i don't have enough context to tell you what's wrong if anything
Thanks, my bad I guess.

Ill try it again:
The Bot started and began in the first room to Pray Protect Melee. Next he attacked an NPC. After he ran to the other side of the room.

It didnt did anything wrong. However I was just wondering because this went way too fast. I think there are some key settings I missed for acting "slower" than he can.

Hey yesterday I was raiding everything was fine theres 2 things the bot didnt stop it self once the 6hours log off happened even tho it wasnt able to reconnect to it, it stood still for at least 3h30-4h without using it but was still paying and also I enabled the stopping after certain time and it went past it, I tried before to ask for refund but cannot seem to find the page can you please help me

1) Tomb of Amascut 1.7.3
2) Logged out after 6hours failed to log back in never stopped the bot kept running extra ~4hours doing nothing "Would be a good options to add a fail stop after x minutes of not doing anything."
3) Log off not log back on and let it be and it should do the same
4) Im not to used to check files but i'll do during the day
5) I'll send picture of the settings but thats really not the problem
6) Add a fail stop that prevent this from happening in the future.

Primate
Thanks, my bad I guess.

Ill try it again:
The Bot started and began in the first room to Pray Protect Melee. Next he attacked an NPC. After he ran to the other side of the room.

It didnt did anything wrong. However I was just wondering because this went way too fast. I think there are some key settings I missed for acting "slower" than he can.
sounds completely normal

Primate
Hey yesterday I was raiding everything was fine theres 2 things the bot didnt stop it self once the 6hours log off happened even tho it wasnt able to reconnect to it, it stood still for at least 3h30-4h without using it but was still paying and also I enabled the stopping after certain time and it went past it, I tried before to ask for refund but cannot seem to find the page can you please help me

1) Tomb of Amascut 1.7.3
2) Logged out after 6hours failed to log back in never stopped the bot kept running extra ~4hours doing nothing "Would be a good options to add a fail stop after x minutes of not doing anything."
3) Log off not log back on and let it be and it should do the same
4) Im not to used to check files but i'll do during the day
5) I'll send picture of the settings but thats really not the problem
6) Add a fail stop that prevent this from happening in the future.

when i hit start it just says waiting for setting and sometimes it will switch to zooming out but nothing happens. I tried the trail and it worked fine but when i ended i tried the premium and none of the 3 options work.. not sure if i'm missing something.. please help

Hey I just wanted to report a minor bug. I was using the Holy Sanguinesti Staff and whenever i had to use magic, either at kephri or ahka. It would not attack and in kephri it would stand there and die when it was supposed to attack the soldier scarab, in ahka it would just butterly without attacking. I fixed it by dismantling and using a normal sanguinesti staff. Not a big deal, just thought I would let you know. Thanks

when i hit start it just says waiting for setting and sometimes it will switch to zooming out but nothing happens. I tried the trail and it worked fine but when i ended i tried the premium and none of the 3 options work.. not sure if i'm missing something.. please help
make sure you set all equpment sets... i had issues but i found out that not all fields was filled. now its working great