Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tombs of Amascut Mate

I have 2 suggestions for the TOA bot. I mentioned them in the TOA discord channel but feel this might get read easier.
1 - Stop after the current attempt.
2 - make another free version for configuring the settings pnly. I know you can do this in the trial but you have it limited to 90 mins a week and would be nice if I didn't have to pay just to mess with the settings whenever I am trying to do different things.

Hi, first I wanna say that I absolutely love your bot, its crazy how good it is (pet and masori top in 40~ kc).

do you think it would be possible to add a fail switch when using barrows equipment? if a barrows equipment breaks mid fight it will get stuck on "switching equipment" and just dance in the boss room till it's out of supplies.

hey man i had this running last night and i login this morning and every single item im wearing is gone..no sign of it anywhere. still have about 20mil worth of potions/runes/random items in my bank, but nothing in chest and absolutely 0 items on my guy (assuming death kept 3 items). all of my cosmetics are present however. im completely confused right now and trying to figure out what happened. Any suggestions, or possibly take a look at my logs and see if there are any signs?

hey man i had this running last night and i login this morning and every single item im wearing is gone..no sign of it anywhere. still have about 20mil worth of potions/runes/random items in my bank, but nothing in chest and absolutely 0 items on my guy (assuming death kept 3 items). all of my cosmetics are present however. im completely confused right now and trying to figure out what happened. Any suggestions, or possibly take a look at my logs and see if there are any signs?
sorry to hear this it sounds like someone took your shit

Is there somewhere where it explains when the bot decides to abandon a raid? Twice in a row now, at 400 invo, the bot has decided to abandon the raid: one time after completing zebak (last room before wardens) and one time after completing Akkha (second last room).

It was working flawlessly before this, even today.

Hey im having 2 issues with the bot atm. Ive posted last night and this morning in the discord and havent had any luck getting in touch with someone who could help. Prob timezone issue (AUS).

I

Out of about 10-15 attempts i only have 1 raid completed, I have all plugins turned off except gpu, i run nothing else on my laptop besides the script.

When i go into Baba my character is too slow to dodge the shadows and clicks the wrong tiles to get into the red X rhythm, either stands in the one tile you can get hit at or doesnt move at all. sometimes it will get into red x and stay in there for a while, but after boulders it fails to survive trying to set it up the second time.

On the one raid that was completed, there was 1 death at baba before killing him (just) then went on to do everything else fine.

The other issue im having is that even when selected, my character wont pull out bgs and spec. on any boss. I had it set to ZCB spec at one stage which worked at Baba once.

Thankyou for any help.
hey brother i had that same problem if your using the gpu plug in check what frames your running on if less than 60 do what i did and buy a 144hz laptop and pawn that one lol fixed 100% of my issue and i was experiencing failures on multiple scripts but it was just my laptop wasnt good enough. hope this helps

Hey, what is your discord, I'd like to ask whats going on with this script.
Baba red x is broken keeps dying over and over. Akkha is also bugged, sometimes it tries to butterfly but gets hit in all of 4 tiles