Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tombs of Amascut Mate

Looking for a little help with gear and inventory setup and how to setup bot on an iron with hasta, trident, and bowfa. 90s combat stats and high 90s range/mage and cant clear even a 200. willing to pay if someone could give me a copy and paste of a setup that works.

Primate
Looking for a little help with gear and inventory setup and how to setup bot on an iron with hasta, trident, and bowfa. 90s combat stats and high 90s range/mage and cant clear even a 200. willing to pay if someone could give me a copy and paste of a setup that works.

Bot doesn't attack Akkha during butterfly... tried turning it off and on, hopping worlds et cetera but it keeps on doing the butterfly without attacking

BTW: What a script!!!!
So ive been having problems with the script, some issues ive been able to figure out and some still randomly occur but most of my issues over the last two days trying over and over again ive found these to be my issues. The bot (on my end) acts up when i have chat timestamps and history turned on im sure other plugging create problems as well, but those where the only two i had besides gpu on and when i turned them off it worked. The bot also will not run 250 for me for whatever, no matter whats on or not and i couldn't figure out the reason because it runs 300 flawlessly and 150 with no change to any other settings. Other issue was my pc performance settings so i play on a laptop but when not plugged in it prioritizes battery life over performance and i believe this was the remaining issue. maybe thatll help gl

easily triggered ✌
4 attempts, 4 fails to Zebak cuz it's not going behind the rocks. I want a refund for my 3 hours (2 hours 10 minutes)
Refunds can be requested via the [Sessions Panel](Sign in to RuneMate), and are issued at the Bot Author's discretion. Please note that refunds are limited and exceptions can not be made, so be mindful when submitting your request.

Primate
I am having the same issue at zebak. it wont hide behind rocks.
4 attempts, 4 fails to Zebak cuz it's not going behind the rocks. I want a refund for my 3 hours (2 hours 10 minutes)
Also constantly dying to zebak, must be a bug with it. rip 4hours
Issues were resolved in a silent update a few hours ago. Please restart all of your runelite and runemate windows.