Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tombs of Amascut Mate

Primate
Bot keeps getting stuck on puzzles, and no properly running the fights i had to stop it twice because it keeps clicking the same spot in the middle of the battles. it ran flawlessly one time when i did a trial test run, now it wont work i didnt change any setting so i dont know what going on and all plugins are off. didn't want to leave a review in case its something im missing and not realizing.
a client update earlier broke a bunch of things. this has since been fixed if you restart runemate.

Still dying on Kephri it's far too slow at moving on base attack and dodging bombs, 50 fps constantly and 485mb download speed. :rolleyes:

hey big fella , ahka is failing on the 450s its just butterflying and clicking around him.. would literally run laps around ahka until 6 hour logged lol. please check this issue immediately thanks bud.

Since last update, bot has died to Ba-Ba (Red X fails), Kephri (trapped by dung), and Zebak (Death to blood orbs). Not sure what changed, but I was able to do 480's consistently before this. Not acceptable.

sorry, attached the log.. died twice and stopped the bot.

Attachments

• tombs_of_amascut_mate_hhh_12082024_082844.log
    301.2 KB · Views: 3
Primate
sorry, attached the log.. died twice and stopped the bot.
08:28:46 [INFO ] [ RuneMate] You currently have 84 plugins enabled that may interfere with bot behavior. Please consider disabling unnecessary plugins. Restart RuneLite and RuneMate if you're experiencing issues after changing plugins.

Same issue, does not attack during the butterfly.

Attachments

• tombs_of_amascut_mate_hhh_12082024_091256.log
    222.1 KB · Views: 2
I def restarted it yesterday a few times unfortunately it didn't seem to fix on my end. Bot still gets stuck a-lot i got it to rune maybe a good 3 runs and then started getting stuck again. Cant seem to figure it out.
a client update earlier broke a bunch of things. this has since been fixed if you restart runemate.

Since last update, bot has died to Ba-Ba (Red X fails), Kephri (trapped by dung), and Zebak (Death to blood orbs). Not sure what changed, but I was able to do 480's consistently before this. Not acceptable.
to be fair mate , don't be so negative with an anonymous name thanks. just a coward act. people like you don't deserve to use these scripts.

Bot doesn't attack Akkha during butterfly... tried turning it off and on, hopping worlds et cetera but it keeps on doing the butterfly without attacking

BTW: What a script!!!!