Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tombs of Amascut Mate

Is it possible to get brews supported please, not an option in food. Having a problem ranging full Baba also, stopping after 1st set of boulders; not even praying.

4 deaths consecutively today. 3 on Kephri getting hit by the bombs and Kephri main attack, doesn't move away in time. Other death on Kephri puzzle room haha. Seems like lazy prayers off only works in certain rooms aswell!
Will be avoiding until it is totally fixed.

Primate
Is it possible to get brews supported please, not an option in food. Having a problem ranging full Baba also, stopping after 1st set of boulders; not even praying.
you definitely should not need brews with this bot. baba currently requires a melee setup since we don't manage boulder spawning properly without it.
4 deaths consecutively today. 3 on Kephri getting hit by the bombs and Kephri main attack, doesn't move away in time. Other death on Kephri puzzle room haha. Seems like lazy prayers off only works in certain rooms aswell!
Will be avoiding until it is totally fixed.
kephri issues you described are caused by performance issues (network or computer). lazy prayers should work anywhere, anything specific going wrong?

Stuck on Waiting for settings. I have changed them and updated them to try and get it going but nothing. I've even restarted twice and as a result lost money.

you definitely should not need brews with this bot. baba currently requires a melee setup since we don't manage boulder spawning properly without it.

kephri issues you described are caused by performance issues (network or computer). lazy prayers should work anywhere, anything specific going wrong?
Understand for mains bro I am a maxed 60 attack 1 def pure, zcb > dsword on baba. Brews make me ramp the raid to 300.

Just in the lobby of ToA. It worked on the trial, had everything set up and got 1kc with trial but now hasn't worked with paid version.

EDIT: must have been some kind of bug as it has worked after a third attempt, but have lost 2 hours worth.

The bot is running really good, nearly flawless now.
Just sometimes on startup it will not do path of crondis... Waters the palm once then just afks in the middle of the traps.
Sometimes restarting both clients works, sometimes ive had to restart pc aswell. Any idea what might cause it?
Just annoying wasting a few hours every few startups.

Without brews support yellow keris is a hard req for higher invo raids, uses all 6 of my sharks at baba leaving nothing for the other 3 demi bosses. Other than that seems pretty good so far, will run low invos till yellow keris.

Primate
thanks for charging me for nothing
you're welcome i guess
Without brews support yellow keris is a hard req for higher invo raids, uses all 6 of my sharks at baba leaving nothing for the other 3 demi bosses. Other than that seems pretty good so far, will run low invos till yellow keris.
it definitely isn't a hard requirement. you should be able to do raids almost foodless but a small amount of people seems to be having issues with baba specifically
Is pre potting before going into raid an option that could be added? just minor qol
yes, it's somewhere on the big to do list
does but supp blood/ice barrage in baba puzzle room? i have it set to runepouch but it banks all runes at start
no, thralls only

Bot keeps getting stuck on puzzles, and no properly running the fights i had to stop it twice because it keeps clicking the same spot in the middle of the battles. it ran flawlessly one time when i did a trial test run, now it wont work i didnt change any setting so i dont know what going on and all plugins are off. didn't want to leave a review in case its something im missing and not realizing.