Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tombs of Amascut Mate

Got sun keris and was able to complete 410s before having it 100% of the time, now I keep dying to random bs after putting sun keris in loadout and I have no clue why, full spec here full prayer doesn't use sun keris let alone eat a shark or move, just sits and dies to kephri, can't refund anymore either so this really feels like shit when you lose 30 cent an hour+ironman supplies with no clue as to why. Just hope the bot works the day you decide to use it and if not.... Tried to use the bot for a 500 too and failed around 6 times in the past 2 days, seems getting the yellow keris has made it worse or the updates have ruined the bots consistency. I shut off my pc this morning before the game updates and launched it about an hour ago so it shouldn't be due to not updating any clients. Do I need to leave bgs in bank so it can use keris more often? I have lightbearer
1722453512233.png

Last edited:
Also my ahrims top broke and the bot has been kiting warden for ~10 mins without attacking I had to manually swap gear to nothing so it would attack. hopefully no ban lol1722456192989.png perhaps degradable equipment should work to complete a raid but stop the bot when u get outside or just something so it doesn't kite the boss while not attacking for 10+ minutes if I didn't check it prob woulda done that until I ran out of food.

Last edited:
Are there any kind of instructions for bot setup? I'm new to both ToA and this bot. Loving the looks of it so far but struggling to get things set up properly. Any help is appreciated. Thank you!

Sometimes if microwaves spawn as obelisk dies, it will just afk and die in the microwaves.

Other than that its pretty smooth :)

Had to manually do combat at the start of P3 Warden because bot thought it was getting ready to skip skulls. Doing 150 preset.

hey , i tried it but i got some problems going on , so it does the room before ba-ba perfect no complains but when it reaches ba-ba it tries to do red x but keep failing and end up dying , i tried it 3-4 times and the same thing happened , then i did ba-ba manual and i passed it and then we reached kephri and it did it perfect no complains aswell , then we reached akkha , it tried to do butterfly but also failed , i think its like a 1 tick faster ? but culdnt do the butterfly and ended up dying aswell . help please .