Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tombs of Amascut Mate

Really don't like that the only thing that was stopping the bot from starting with all my gear still in the deaths box was that there wasn't a second set in the bank. Other than that and the fact that I can't bring brews when I don't even have a yellow partisian that's about all I can complain about.

left on last night and woke up to a 4 hour raid that they've just been sitting at the warden pillar for, only completed 2 raids then got stuck :/

this would be OP if it can complete the first run, not sure what that would take.
ive been doing research on trying to complete solo but would love for this to do it. Will rate 5 stars then.

Primate
this would be OP if it can complete the first run, not sure what that would take.
ive been doing research on trying to complete solo but would love for this to do it. Will rate 5 stars then.
it can complete the first run, you just have to handle some dialogues before entering by yourself

Just died at Baba, my guy was standing there with his boulder gear on but baba hadn't yet phased. Baba was on 340/1030 hp, which is 33.0097% of his HP. I assume a small change in a calculation would fix this, I think I was very unlucky to hit that exact HP!

Also, is there a discord to report any issues? :)

Just wondering. I have personally not run this bot but I know someone who runs it and have watched the script in action. One thing I had noticed was the bot would spam click an empty inventory space very often while the bot was fighting, dodging, and praying flicking. Has anyone noticed this and why does it do that?

Primate
Just wondering. I have personally not run this bot but I know someone who runs it and have watched the script in action. One thing I had noticed was the bot would spam click an empty inventory space very often while the bot was fighting, dodging, and praying flicking. Has anyone noticed this and why does it do that?
its not actually clicking. its just a visual indicator of an ingame action being performed using direct input

it can complete the first run, you just have to handle some dialogues before entering by yourself
i tried handling the chat log with the NPC, to get the diary, then I ran into ToA afterwards, the script would still leave and run to the NPC to continue the stuck chat loop? Not sure why.