Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tombs of Amascut Mate

Primate
i tried handling the chat log with the NPC, to get the diary, then I ran into ToA afterwards, the script would still leave and run to the NPC to continue the stuck chat loop? Not sure why.
did you set the invocations in the bot settings and do they match the ingame invocations?

Can I change what runes i bring? i am batting enemies with kodai wand? pretty new to this bot not sure if the fire blood and cosmic runes are needed for anything in particular.

Primate
Can I change what runes i bring? i am batting enemies with kodai wand? pretty new to this bot not sure if the fire blood and cosmic runes are needed for anything in particular.
they're used for thralls. the bot officially only supports powered staffs like trident, shadow.

Got stuck in 505 invocation trying to eat food, I updated to be 0 food.
That may fix it, why not use saradomin brews?
Or should I be using a blood fury? Sgs for spec?

Last edited:
It doesent seem too be able too get passed baba at all I dont know what im doing wrong

I have all runelite plugins disabled except for GPU
display is in fixed classic

it gets passed baba puzzle impressively have too say then it just gets battered by baba and I do mean battered, it fails too red x properly doesent avoid falling boulders and just gets rinsed

Watched it 5 times now am I doing something wrong?

This keeps failing while repairing the roofs and idling there doing nothing... Took $1 away from me already just from repeated failure... bro it cant be that expensive for us to test the bot for you lol give some kind of grace period or something if it doesn't even complete the first puzzle(Ba-ba)

Primate
This keeps failing while repairing the roofs and idling there doing nothing... Took $1 away from me already just from repeated failure... bro it cant be that expensive for us to test the bot for you lol give some kind of grace period or something if it doesn't even complete the first puzzle(Ba-ba)
this bot has 2000 hours of usage per day, has to be something going wrong on your end :)

join the discord or post logs so we can help you out

this bot has 2000 hours of usage per day, has to be something going wrong on your end :)

join the discord or post logs so we can help you out
Just to clarify, this was working perfect until the update this morning so maybe i'm doing something wrong here. I will reach out to you on discord with the logs, thank you for the quick reply

Here are the logs, seems to get stuck on repairing roof and then idles and repeats itself if it dies

Attachments

• tombs_of_amascut_mate_besthamburger_31072024_115156.log
    51.1 KB · Views: 1
  • tombs_of_amascut_mate_onaway24_31072024_091701.log
    116.8 KB · Views: 1