Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

ThunderFighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine is picking up custom loot. When you type it in I think it is case sensitive. I usually copy and paste the names of the items from runescape.wikia.com/. Or you can pick up the item and add it to the loot list from inventory that should work also.
Is yours eating? That's my main problem.

How do i get the regenerate to work? I've tested it for an hour or so and the bot will stop if i activate it and re enter combat when it stops but it will not activate it on its own.

I am having the same issue with regenerate, instead of using my full adrenaline when out of combat it will just kill the next one, and eat when it gets low. Is there any way to force it to use the adrenaline after each kill?

here is my proggy - killing aquanites with seedicide - 80k farming xp/h

BMw65q1.png

Possibility of Alchemy added?
no sue fo rthis script unless that is added :D
Great work though!

Cheers, farming and slayer are only skills I need to max and they take so long, should have 99 farm in 3-4 days using that method :)

Bot stuck on

This bot was absolutely flawless for me the other day, not a single problem :( Trying to run it at aquantites and isn't working, stuck at GUI Open.

Has anyone ever been ban using this script? I saw previously that guy botted 11 hours, I think that's crazy.

Has anyone ever been ban using this script? I saw previously that guy botted 11 hours, I think that's crazy.
Lol, thats me. I botted with this script for over 23 hours and no ban. However, I am near comp cape, don't try that on a new account.

Status
Not open for further replies.