Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

ThunderFighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
can you make it that the camera always stays at the highest point? cuz it fails looting etc. @ many spots when camera is down, since it cant rightclick through the walls.

i also noticed that it IDLEs a lot. like... it just finishes a 20 sec idle (which is a nice amount of time to idle) however its starts right away with a 4 minute idle. 4 minutes! what an experience waste ...

can you make it that the camera always stays at the highest point? cuz it fails looting etc. @ many spots when camera is down, since it cant rightclick through the walls.

i also noticed that it IDLEs a lot. like... it just finishes a 20 sec idle (which is a nice amount of time to idle) however its starts right away with a 4 minute idle. 4 minutes! what an experience waste ...
Yeah, i have tweaked the idling a bit and now there's a option to remove it fully.
The idling was poorly made i admit it, but next update it is more tweaked.

Yeah, i have tweaked the idling a bit and now there's a option to remove it fully.
The idling was poorly made i admit it, but next update it is more tweaked.

ah ok gr8 :)
and what about the camera angle part? has that something to do with cloud mouse or is it fixable in ur bot?

ah ok gr8 :)
and what about the camera angle part? has that something to do with cloud mouse or is it fixable in ur bot?
Well the RuneMate api camera turning is optimized so it has the best viewing angle to click on the item, and i can override it so it always sets the camera to highest point. I have to think about it if is more beneficial, the movement might be kinky and not optimal.

Well the RuneMate api camera turning is optimized so it has the best viewing angle to click on the item, and i can override it so it always sets the camera to highest point. I have to think about it if is more beneficial, the movement might be kinky and not optimal.

well its definately not beneficial for ur bot at the moment that it goes to the lowest point of view, reason why = explained earlier

well its definately not beneficial for ur bot at the moment that it goes to the lowest point of view, reason why = explained earlier
Have had problems with this in some other scripts where the camera angle is for some reason set very low where you can barely see anything. Any legit player pretty much never goes that low.

Have had problems with this in some other scripts where the camera angle is for some reason set very low where you can barely see anything. Any legit player pretty much never goes that low.
It is meant to be like that, like i said runemate api calculates the best viewing angle to do certain action intended

It is meant to be like that, like i said runemate api calculates the best viewing angle to do certain action intended
Hmm I think a lot of problems can be avoided by having the camera angle always set to the highest point.

Had to do a fast update as i wen't to a skiing vacation for 3 days. Gonna release the rest when i get back

Status
Not open for further replies.