Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

ThunderFighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Pip Collector
It doesn't do anything. Just says GUI Open when you click start
You always have problem across multiple scripts. And 99% of the time they happen on your end only, so this time around as well, i think its you. And i just ran it myself, its working fine.

You always have problem across multiple scripts. And 99% of the time they happen on your end only, so this time around as well, i think its you. And i just ran it myself, its working fine.

I dunno I'll try it again I guess. I don't have problems across every script. Most of them work fine, but I just like to report bugs if I see them. If a scripter is angry, then that's really their problem. I'm just trying to give constructive criticism. Also nice of you to notice me.

The Pip Collector
I dunno I'll try it again I guess. I don't have problems across every script. Most of them work fine, but I just like to report bugs if I see them. If a scripter is angry, then that's really their problem. I'm just trying to give constructive criticism. Also nice of you to notice me.
Nah bruh, you had problems with my scripts as well, which occurred due to problems on your side :)

It doesn't do anything. Just says GUI Open when you click start
This has now been fixed and should work. I don't know what broke it, as it has always worked on SDK environment. I just made a quick patch and sended the update and seems to work now.

Actually it says the status says: "GUI open" for me aswell

Last edited:
Actually it says the status says: "GUI open" for me aswell
Don't lie to me. Does it still say that for some? How long have you let it stay in that position? Have you tried attacking an enemy while it says that message?

Don't lie to me. Does it still say that for some? How long have you let it stay in that position? Have you tried attacking an enemy while it says that message?
If I let it wait for like 5-10 mins it will start working :)

Any chances for you can add a feature like: Loot in Combat
That would be awesome! :)

If I let it wait for like 5-10 mins it will start working :)

Any chances for you can add a feature like: Loot in Combat
That would be awesome! :)
I will add that feature on next update.

EDIT: Wait it does loot while on combat?

Regenerate is for p2p, Rejuvenate is for f2p, would be gr8 if you could add Rejuvenate also :)

Rejuvenate requires 52 defence and a shield.

could you add the possibility when idle to use regeneration always?
secondary could u add the use of abilities?

Regenerate is for p2p, Rejuvenate is for f2p, would be gr8 if you could add Rejuvenate also :)

Rejuvenate requires 52 defence and a shield.
could you add the possibility when idle to use regeneration always?
secondary could u add the use of abilities?

Will be added next update.

I lost some progress on the bot as my SSD failed me, so next update will take some time to come.

the bot wasn't doing any actions after I press start. after a couple of tests I found out that it stays idle whenever I uncheck the "Regenerate"option
If I let it "regenerated" ticked while I'm on a f2p account.it works pretty well, but it keeps trying to regenerate ignoring food,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.