Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Slim Spinner

When I tried to use it today for some reason it was just stuck on "starting bot" and I let it run for about 10 minutes but still never went past that step.
Osrs got updated today, please wait for runemate update

I would like to know how you guys are running this bot because people here claim they run straight 10 hours and honestly I cant even run it for 30 minutes without it getting stuck by stairs.

This bot tends to get stuck right outside the bank just to the west by the cannons. Will do this after about 20 minutes or so, or if interrupted by an npc. Will not resume work when npc dismisser is called. If dev could look into this and fix it, then the bot would be perfect!

Get's stuck at lumbridge top stairs for some reason had it literally sitting idly at top of stairs for 3 hours, that's a good way to get banned fast.

IF YOUR BOT IS GETTING STUCK AT THE TOP OF STAIRS WITH BOWSTRINGS PLEASE READ:

You need to turn roofs off and zoom all the way out. This should fix the issue and should run flawless.

Get's stuck at lumbridge top stairs for some reason had it literally sitting idly at top of stairs for 3 hours, that's a good way to get banned fast.
Turn roofs off and zoom all the way out

I would like to know how you guys are running this bot because people here claim they run straight 10 hours and honestly I cant even run it for 30 minutes without it getting stuck by stairs.
turn roofs off and zoom all the way out

gets stuck on top of steps when banking the bow string, also repetitive motions but all in all good
Turn roofs off and zoom all the way out

Bot worked beautifully for me but got me banned 1 day after using it to spin only 550 flax, just be aware you maybe unlucky and get caught.

Botted for 2 days using this. Only a mere 6 hours a day. then logged out until the next day. banned already. dont use this bot.

it was working flawlessly but now i get stck trying to bank my bowstrings or trying to get back down the stairs to string the flax. and it auto loges me out and logs back in but gets stuck also. please fix.

i'm not sure where to write this as i'm new to the whole suggestion review process, but i've notice that 99 times out of 100 if the door of the spinner room closes in the middle of you spinning, the bot stops what its doing, opens the door, then goes back to spinning lol, rather odd and maybe if there was a way to not make it do this till before OR after spinning the inventory that would prolly make it a little less suspicious

I've been getting stuck at the bottom of the stairs on the second level or when my char goes to bank, he just sits at the top of the stairs.

Nvm read up top, Thank you.

Last edited:
Good bot, used on a few accounts made around 10m. Occasionally some of my clients will just spin constantly and wont stop until i stop the script