Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Slim Spinner

1. Error Code: The bot it working but has some issues regarding Banking and spinning, takes a lot of time to click on the Bow Strings and Banking them.
2. What action was the bot doing: spinning Bow Strings at Lumbridge.
3. Does this happen often?: Always
4. RS3 or OSRS?: OSRS
If you have an account that i could test on i could try to fix this on sunday/monday

can u please make a break systerm and it doesnt move the screen too.. no anti ban..?

Last edited:
Just a heads up, bot breaks if a random event NPC pops up right as your character is on the screen to choose what to spin. He just sits on the screen and does nothing. I believe it has only happened to me twice and I've caught it both times. (not sure if it might have happened while I was away)

Hope this gets patched. Thanks!

2 day ban while running this one. Not sure exactly when the ban was applied but was running Spinner when it took effect. Had spun around 1500 flax that session I believe.

This script get stuck at the interface when trying to choose to make Bow String. It almost looks as if it is unable to right click on Bow string, per the mouse movement.

Prolly some osrs update broke it, I'll be home on Sunday or Monday so I'll see if I can fix it. Thanks.

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

Stops working once you're in the menu to choose what to spin. Hovers over 'Rope' and does absolutely nothing. :/

FIX PUSHED IN NEXT RELEASE! Still need an account with 34 crafting to fix another bot. PM me

stops after 1 inv on top of stair case goes back to starting bot and just stops. stuck starting bot?

also bot starts on 6 hour run time ? but it will start go into inv get flax go down stairs spin it come up stairs then nothing just back to starting bot. osrs

ok so removing roofs seems to fixed the issue still miss clicks going to the stairs every time. once in awhile would be ok for anti ban maybe but its legit the same exact location every time . maybe move the cam a bit around or something so its not always exactly the same but im gana leave it run for a bit see how it does so far its done a few inv loads so id say its working ok now

Last edited: