Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Slim Spinner

stops after 1 inv on top of stair case goes back to starting bot and just stops. stuck starting bot?

also bot starts on 6 hour run time ? but it will start go into inv get flax go down stairs spin it come up stairs then nothing just back to starting bot. osrs

ok so removing roofs seems to fixed the issue still miss clicks going to the stairs every time. once in awhile would be ok for anti ban maybe but its legit the same exact location every time . maybe move the cam a bit around or something so its not always exactly the same but im gana leave it run for a bit see how it does so far its done a few inv loads so id say its working ok now
U should always run bots with rooftops off man. And runemate it self has enough antiban, adding more stuff like random camera spinning will create a pattern and even get u banned faster

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

U should always run bots with rooftops off man. And runemate it self has enough antiban, adding more stuff like random camera spinning will create a pattern and even get u banned faster

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

yea i guess. i never thought about rooftops always off lol but it works good now tho thanks :D and true about the camera.

still always says starting bot and starts on 6 hours . not really bad just annoying with ocd lol

Last edited:
When I try to create an instance running this bot it doesn't work, just stays there loading forever. Does any one knows why and(or) how to fix it??

When I try to create an instance running this bot it doesn't work, just stays there loading forever. Does any one knows why and(or) how to fix it??

I think web path is broken atm.

If it tries to load for a long time, just shut down the client and try again, the bot basicly never uses the web if you're on 2nd or 3rd floor in lumby castle, so should work always when the web is down :D lmk if you managed to get it working

I think web path is broken atm.

Is there any way to get around it?

If it tries to load for a long time, just shut down the client and try again, the bot basicly never uses the web if you're on 2nd or 3rd floor in lumby castle, so should work always when the web is down :D lmk if you managed to get it working

I tried today and is still not working, tried restarting runemate and runescape client and didn't work either, I'm trying it on RS3 btw. I tried starting other bots and they worked fine, just this one that wouldn't run.

Is there any way to get around it?

I tried today and is still not working, tried restarting runemate and runescape client and didn't work either, I'm trying it on RS3 btw. I tried starting other bots and they worked fine, just this one that wouldn't run.
Ah that's why. This is OSRS version. I've got an RS3 version on the store, please use that one :D

Wont start for some reason, clicking start instance then it just loads forever and doesnt start.
That's probably some runemate issues with res files. Please restart runemate client if that ever happens again

i seem to be having a problem after about 10 inventories it will stop ether in the bank or at the wheel it also has been left standing there for quite a while without looking out (30 mins) lucky no ban

osrs banking it will empty and click on flax but not selecting anything

i seem to be having a problem after about 10 inventories it will stop ether in the bank or at the wheel it also has been left standing there for quite a while without looking out (30 mins) lucky no ban

osrs banking it will empty and click on flax but not selecting anything
Please record me a video. I I don't have any osrs acc atm

Hi, Jagex changed the spinning menu at the spinning wheel, so it will get stuck there. Hopefully you want to help us out and adjust it? kind regards!

When I tried to use it today for some reason it was just stuck on "starting bot" and I let it run for about 10 minutes but still never went past that step.