Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Silence's Blast Furnace

Client been crashing still... Not sure why :l

Here are the logs:

Attachments

• 20180529001349_Silence's Blast Furnace.txt
    67.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 20180529003834_Silence's Blast Furnace.txt
    326.6 KB · Views: 0
It looks as though the recent release is disliked by the reviews. I will give it a go and give an honest review.

If the release turns out to be worse than previous releases, could you revert it back to the one before May 15th?

It looks as though the recent release is disliked by the reviews. I will give it a go and give an honest review.

If the release turns out to be worse than previous releases, could you revert it back to the one before May 15th?
You mean the one that got a lot accounts banned? XD

You mean the one that got a lot accounts banned? XD

Wasn't aware this was the case. Still, from looking at the reviews and forum posts, this release doesn't really work. The reviews for this one are way worse than previous.

The developer seems active so maybe I'll wait for a stable and safer release before testing.

was wondering why the bot drank stamina potions when at 90+ energy... it's really wasteful, specially if you're not regenerating at 100% when sitting at bank n stuff.

cuppa.drink(java);
Just an update, been running this on one account all week again, one of my old ones that didn't get banned yet. ...it's currently at 97 smithing, all from this bot. Lmao.

Despite some bans on other accounts, this script is still crazy good.

Just an update, been running this on one account all week again, one of my old ones that didn't get banned yet. ...it's currently at 97 smithing, all from this bot. Lmao.

Despite some bans on other accounts, this script is still crazy good.

How do you run your bot? wow , that's good to hear!

cuppa.drink(java);
How do you run your bot? wow , that's good to hear!
I'm not really a good baseline because I got 3 accounts banned lol, but one of them is still going. I do either mithril or addy bars, ~8 hours a day with breaks. But I expect these accounts to get banned sooner or later.

Also @this thread heads up bot is broken right now from Thursday osrs update.

Last edited:
Yeah @SilenceP44 the update has definitely slowed this bot down. Currently getting around 1400 - 1500 Mithril bars an hour. Still running quite well though a little slower now.

Been working fine for days, but now just withdraws 26 coal's, then checks grand exchange, then logs? i have 15k coal in my bank so not sure why its not registering them

So.. It stopped working. It worked fine this morning but now after 5 min it still won't open the bank. And when I open it for him it has problems puting it on the belt.

Fix: Reinstalled client :p

Last edited:
I'm having problem with gold, it works fine for a few minutes, then it forgets to retrieve the bars and just gets stuck in a loop, trying to put more ore on the belt. Tried both gloves and bucket.

Edit: When I used it, two weeks back maybe, adamantite bars worked perfect, except that it sometimes missclicked the band and ended up behind the machinery.

Last edited:
  • In resizable, bank and conveyor belt are always visible, is it possible to click on them directly rather than running to them, then clicking?
  • Use ESC button to close instead of pressing the X. No one presses the x button manually.
  • Shift click to empty support? and why is coal bag in the bottom of inventory, further away from converyor belt?

• Gp/hr is a bit low, only 300k/hr with addy bars. I'm not experiencing any lag or connection problems.
  • If it accidentally clicks on the cauldron it presses continue to go through options rather than simply click on retrieve bars

Last edited: