Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Silence's Blast Furnace

cuppa.drink(java);
Does the bot work in some worlds or is it just broke.
It seems to be working fine when you have it on the correct world, it's just if you start it in lobby/on a different world it's unpredictable. Also if it somehow ends up hopping during the run (uncommon) it might act odd.

cuppa.drink(java);
finally <3 thank you so much cupppajava <3
I didn't do anything lol, thank Silence and/or Cloud for fixing RM

Ah shit, it was bound to happen eventually: Just had 2 of my four goldfarming accounts get permabanned. I don't mind losing the accounts, I'm more salty about the 15m locked on each of them :confused:

Oh well, I haven't exactly been botting carefully so I blame myself. I will power through~~

Edit: FUCK, wait now I'm more upset... my pure account got banned too. I only did like 10 hours of blast furnace on that one...

I still blame myself, obviously, I haven't been very careful, but I'm peeved. I knew it was too good to be true.

I didn't do anything lol, thank Silence and/or Cloud for fixing RM

Ah shit, it was bound to happen eventually: Just had 2 of my four goldfarming accounts get permabanned. I don't mind losing the accounts, I'm more salty about the 15m locked on each of them :confused:

Oh well, I haven't exactly been botting carefully so I blame myself. I will power through~~

Edit: FUCK, wait now I'm more upset... my pure account got banned too. I only did like 10 hours of blast furnace on that one...

I still blame myself, obviously, I haven't been very careful, but I'm peeved. I knew it was too good to be true.

NO! How long of a stretch would you run any one of the accounts while doing blast furnace?

cuppa.drink(java);
NO! How long of a stretch would you run any one of the accounts while doing blast furnace?
Ha uh... I'm gonna sound like an idiot if I admit that :D
I started small but it was going so well I started doing 8-12 hours almost every day (with breaks at least).

Like I said, it's definitely my own fault, just a shame I got banned on so many accounts at once.

Plus I only made about 150-200m in like a month botting insane hours, so the 50m lost on the accounts is substantial... I might have to rethink whether this is worth it.

Ha uh... I'm gonna sound like an idiot if I admit that :D
I started small but it was going so well I started doing 8-12 hours almost every day (with breaks at least).

Like I said, it's definitely my own fault, just a shame I got banned on so many accounts at once.

Plus I only made about 150-200m in like a month botting insane hours, so the 50m lost on the accounts is substantial... I might have to rethink whether this is worth it.

Dang that does suck. 8-12 hours is def a lot for blast furnace. :D

After running it 3 times and despite the fact that it's fluid, my account has been banned.
Botted on my main because I couldn't be pissed hand levelling it myself lol'd

64271b261453f93fc92de0ffcae48ffa
Screenshot - 64271b261453f93fc92de0ffcae48ffa - Gyazo

been a small wild ride

Honestly, was bound to happen for a free bot. I'm surprised it lasted this long. I wasn't banned but I also always bot carefully. Max 3-4 hours a day and doing other activities by hand, too. And thats even on an account that already have been banned in the past.

cuppa.drink(java);
Honestly, was bound to happen for a free bot. I'm surprised it lasted this long. I wasn't banned but I also always bot carefully. Max 3-4 hours a day and doing other activities by hand, too. And thats even on an account that already have been banned in the past.
Definitely, I don't blame Silence at all. Probably one of the best bots on the entire site, free or paid.