Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Silence's Blast Furnace

Definitely, I don't blame Silence at all. Probably one of the best bots on the entire site, free or paid.

Honestly, was bound to happen for a free bot. I'm surprised it lasted this long. I wasn't banned but I also always bot carefully. Max 3-4 hours a day and doing other activities by hand, too. And thats even on an account that already have been banned in the past.

Regardless of what bot you use, you shouldn't even BLAME the author at all, as everyone should know the consequences of using a bot, whether its free or paid your bound to get ban no matter what bot you use.

Botted from 30-70, made 5m, got banned after botting for 9 hours with breaks from 60-70 lol. It was good while it lasted.
2 day ban at least.

First ever ban and I have over 100 days played on RS, over 50% of which was probably spent botting. (RS3)

This was my first time botting on OSRS. And it wasn't my main but it wasn't a trash account either.

Botted from 30-70, made 5m, got banned after botting for 9 hours with breaks from 60-70 lol. It was good while it lasted.
2 day ban at least.

First ever ban and I have over 100 days played on RS, over 50% of which was probably spent botting. (RS3)

This was my first time botting on OSRS. And it wasn't my main but it wasn't a trash account either.

Seems blast furnace in general just has a lot of bot watch right now.

:( really sad to see everyone is getting banned, don't know why this is. The bot has stayed the same.

Pretty much think OSRS has stepped up the detection in this specific area and that the bot is free and heavily used. I guess. Not specifically the bots fault but because so many people use it I suppose. It's a great bot nonetheless.

Guess we will see. I just used it for 2 hours and 2 hours last night. Went up 11 smithing lvls!

J9yYDVT.png
What bars are you doing? and you banned yet? lol

Does the bot make use of the skilling cape bonus coal bag storage?

nope, didn't even know this exsisted. You wouldn't go much (if it even goes) faster. Would have to open bank twice, withdraw twice, fill twice and empty twice all for 9 extra coal

Hey Silence, the bot has been crashing right around 9 minutes or so. Left it there twice, and came back. Same results.
Can you check on why it's doing that?

Hey Silence, the bot has been crashing right around 9 minutes or so. Left it there twice, and came back. Same results.
Can you check on why it's doing that?

Would probably be a good idea to get the man some logs in that case.

Noticeably F.A.T.
Pretty much think OSRS has stepped up the detection in this specific area and that the bot is free and heavily used. I guess. Not specifically the bots fault but because so many people use it I suppose. It's a great bot nonetheless.
My guess is it's just mass reports or more bot watch. I really do not think this is the case. Best bet is to just wait it out and give it a week or two before coming back.

Ran bot for 2 hours making steel bars with ice gloves, coal bag, and stamina potions making about 1.9k/hour at sub 60 smithing. After 2 hours bot started to slow down between actions down to about 1k bars/hour. ie. about 10-15 seconds between each action. Tried restarting runemate and osrs client didn't solve the problem. Not sure why this is happening I didn't change any settings bot was working pretty well before. Overall great bot, thanks!

Update: Still not sure why bot slowed down but it's back up to around 1.7k - 2k bars/hour with above mentioned settings. Any advice for getting higher rate/hour, seeing as you state that you average 2.7k steel/hour I'm pretty far off. Also noticed that bot tends to withdraw coal to put in coal bag then misclick "fill coal bag" then reopen bank close bank and attempt to fill coal bag again. Sometimes happens up to 3-4 times in a row

Last edited: