Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Silence's Blast Furnace

Have everything in the bank that i need, it pays 50k into the coffer, withdraws 25 coals, stores in coal bag, withdraws 25 more and just stops.
I have water bucket on, coal bag on, stamina pots on, tried with other settings on/off like experimental stuck etc

Just tried again and it withdrew coal bag and stam pot and stopped running. How do i even get logs?
On the RuneMate Client, go to the top left corner and click on "Help" -> "View Logs" and select the session. You can see the time the file was creates to see the session or if you just double click to view it, and read it, you should be able to determine if it is the correct session or not.

On the RuneMate Client, go to the top left corner and click on "Help" -> "View Logs" and select the session. You can see the time the file was creates to see the session or if you just double click to view it, and read it, you should be able to determine if it is the correct session or not.

Thanks will use this in future. Think the issue was you need buckets of water in the bank, not just 1 and it'll refill etc.

cuppa.drink(java);
Thanks will use this in future. Think the issue was you need buckets of water in the bank, not just 1 and it'll refill etc.
Yeah that's definitely the reason, it uses a new bucket every time. If it ever randomly stops at the bank, the reason is usually because you're out of some expected item. I recommend getting ice gloves btw, using water buckets slows the bot down a ton. You can get ice gloves very easily with just level 13 magic for fire bolt (or even lower) by flinching the ice queen.

Yeah that's definitely the reason, it uses a new bucket every time. If it ever randomly stops at the bank, the reason is usually because you're out of some expected item. I recommend getting ice gloves btw, using water buckets slows the bot down a ton. You can get ice gloves very easily with just level 13 magic for fire bolt (or even lower) by flinching the ice queen.
yeah there is also a savespot so its stupid to not use ice gloves in my opinion.

Just out of interest I took a look at the price of Coal on OSRS exchange and it's the absolute highest it's been in 6 months. Incidentally the spike in price started pretty much as soon as the exchange update dropped for this bot, I think the buying at 1.2 x normal price could be legitimately having an effect on the economy.

This bot is absolutely killer though, love your work (Y)

cuppa.drink(java);
Just out of interest I took a look at the price of Coal on OSRS exchange and it's the absolute highest it's been in 6 months. Incidentally the spike in price started pretty much as soon as the exchange update dropped for this bot, I think the buying at 1.2 x normal price could be legitimately having an effect on the economy.

This bot is absolutely killer though, love your work (Y)
I was thinking about this. I'm not really certain how I feel about this feature.

Although coal prices have spiked like this in the past, so it's not unprecedented either.

Last edited:
Can someone explain how the autorefill is supposed to work. When the bot finishes smelting all the ore in the chest at the blast furnace, it just shuts down, even if the autorefill option is ticked and saved. Why does it not go back to the GE for resupply?

EDIT: The last log the bot gives is "traversing to GE", before it immediately shuts down. Hope this helps in any way.

Last edited:
Can someone explain how the autorefill is supposed to work. When the bot finishes smelting all the ore in the chest at the blast furnace, it just shuts down, even if the autorefill option is ticked and saved. Why does it not go back to the GE for resupply?

EDIT: The last log the bot gives is "traversing to GE", before it immediately shuts down. Hope this helps in any way.
Read the post above yours, that is the bug he mentioned where it gets stuck walking to GE

I forgot to mention the following :p

You need to have Varrock teleport tabs (Varrock teleport) in your bank. It will withdraw it and break it to go to varrock and then to the ge.

Aww, bot would be perfect using stamina pots when it actually needs them, (like at 50-70%). If you use a stamina pot at 80% u'll hit 100% instantly, and because banking takes time (or if bot is slow to take actions) it will sit at 100%, making agility and energy go to waste.

This bot is pretty much flawless.
One feature I would like added is instead of keeping a stamina potion in the inventory, you should have it withdraw it when it needs it and deposit it. But perhaps this will make it bot slower in general.

How come this is not premium? Theres multiple bots out there that is premium that don't work half as well as this one. Keep up the good work.

I have everything I need in bank, I was using it fine, then after I think an update or something caused the bot to say "Bot is Stuck" and then stops.

Is the bot broken? I used it yesterday and it worked fine. But today, cant seem to find the bank or withdraw to coalbag correctly, or even deposit on belt. It just stood still for like an hour before i noticed and shut it off. Tried to restart both runemate, client and pc but nothing worked and let it run for 5 min every time i restarted. Didnt do anything juat said "opening bank". Any help on what might be wrong? Is it on my end or is it a programming error? Love the bot btw use it almost daily :)

Is the bot broken? I used it yesterday and it worked fine. But today, cant seem to find the bank or withdraw to coalbag correctly, or even deposit on belt. It just stood still for like an hour before i noticed and shut it off. Tried to restart both runemate, client and pc but nothing worked and let it run for 5 min every time i restarted. Didnt do anything juat said "opening bank". Any help on what might be wrong? Is it on my end or is it a programming error? Love the bot btw use it almost daily :)

Same, I was using it, then somehow it got logged, then just keeps on saying bot is stuck :(

try restarting runemate and rs client
Tried multiple times, still to no avail :(

cuppa.drink(java);
Broken for me as well today. @SilenceP44 I think the Thursday update broke something.