Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

RuneMate Maintenance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep up the effort guys, the whole runemate community appreciates it. If it takes 1 day, 1 week, or 1 year you'll still have me on the team.
Jagex will never win !!!

kind regards,
Danzzzz

Seems like some of the bots recognize what's there, but cannot interact as you've mentioned (OSRS) I was late to the party and tried before getting on the forums to see what had happened and realizing OSRS is a naw bruh right now. Hope to hear an update soon! Thanks for your efforts.

The Masked Man
I would highly recommend that you stick with simba color scrɨpts until the client is fully functional.

I would highly recommend that you stick with simba color scrɨpts until the client is fully functional.
I would advise against this. Jagex has become very adept in terms of detecting s.m.a.r.t -- I actually just got one of my lvl 130+ accounts banned this past week. Shame I decided to boot up good ol' Taric for them thieving gainzz to find out it wasn't so "good" anymore; granted, I did make my own modifications, but I have been using the platform for 4 years w.o bans till now.

P.S nubs will have to go through with adjusting scripts with their own code (because let's face it, most of them are broken / out-dated) which most likely end out in 2 ways: 1. a broken script 2. a perm-ban

The Masked Man
I would advise against this. Jagex has become very adept in terms of detecting s.m.a.r.t -- I actually just got one of my lvl 130+ accounts banned this past week.

I said "color", learn to read
Also 130 combat is impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.