Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

RuneMate Maintenance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some seem to be working on os atm but from what i see they just don't walk to bank/all get stuck somewhere. Good thing progress is being made at least.

I always question whether people are trolling or if they are just incredibly fucking stupid. If it's the latter, that doesn't surprise me... but still quite disappointed.

I always question whether people are trolling or if they are just incredibly fucking stupid. If it's the latter, that doesn't surprise me... but still quite disappointed.
gratz on your first post i love the energy behind it is almost like cancer mixed with rage keep it up buddy :D

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
What I have seen is inventory interactions wont work so most bots cant work, but bots that interact with
Earlier today Jagex released significant updates to Oldschool RuneScape which have broken our interaction with the game client. Despite the fact the update was OSRS specific, this has a knock-on effect meaning RuneScape 3 bots are now also affected.

This means there will be an extended period of downtime whilst we work towards fixing these breakages.

The scope of the damage is widespread, with both the game engine and cache receiving significant updates.

We cannot provide an ETA at this point, so please be patient.

Updates will be provided in this thread.

Updates

23/02/2017 15:55 GMT
Gamepack issues. Due to the nature of the OSRS update, the downtime will also now spill over into RS3.

23/02/2017 16:05 GMT
Cloud has fixed RS3. Please let us know if this has started working for you.

24/02/2017 01:00 GMT
Development is on-going. There is no quick fix for these breakages, so we're taking the time so make sure it's done right.

25/02/2017 12:00 GMT
We expect OSRS to be back online and fully functional within 13 hours. We thank you for your continued patience during this downtime.

Nodoby lose your head now that we have gone over the ETA, which stands for (Estimated Time of Arrival). So if you are having a mental breakdown, click here.

Engineer
Due to unforeseen circumstances it is taking longer to restore full functionality than originally planned. There is no new ETA but thank you for your continued patience. In the meantime, those of you botting RS3 can enjoy the fact that it has had a critical patch applied in regards to navigation and object interaction.

Due to unforeseen circumstances it is taking longer to restore full functionality than originally planned. There is no new ETA but thank you for your continued patience. In the meantime, those of you botting RS3 can enjoy the fact that it has had a critical patch applied in regards to navigation and object interaction.

Does that mean world hopping was fixed?? =)!!

Osrs Celestial cutter works fine.... yesterday it didn't function at all besides bank pin...now only issue is it wont activate special but not that big of a deal

The Masked Man
I've had a number of bans using Dreambot and that wasn't even for overbotting, although there are more scripts I wouldn't trust it...
fOtjTtZ.png

This is what almost all scripts on dreambot look like (mouse movement removed and replaced with straight lines)

Status
Not open for further replies.