Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

RuneMate Maintenance

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmfao even though i play osrs, summoning and dung isn't that shit. Its certainly better than any of the rubbish ass content we have
Pre-eoc > osrs >>> osrs with zeah

rs3 is too shitty to even be included in this comparison.

Client Developer
I hope this doesn't last more than a week........... They just had another system update today. Hope that doesn't delay this too much.

That system update (for OSRS) was minor and shouldn't affect our progress.

I think this is it!... jagex won!

I know you're trolling, but just because I have to, this is not the case :p

Party, did the development team have to rework the interaction aspect of the client from scratch?

Any news on this? Anyway keep up the good work i love runemate, eventhough im pretty unlucky. Been using it for a week and now its not working...

Any news on this? Anyway keep up the good work i love runemate, eventhough im pretty unlucky. Been using it for a week and now its not working...

Before an internet tough guy quotes you and calls you retarded, here's your answer.

The last update we got was 3 days ago. I'm imagining Cloud and the rest of the team are working diligently to get OSRS back up and functional again. I've only been in the community for 2 months, but I've been nothing but satisfied with the development team, bot authors, and the support they provide. Hang tight, it'll be done soon™.

Client Developer
Before an internet tough guy quotes you and calls you retarded, here's your answer.

The last update we got was 3 days ago. I'm imagining Cloud and the rest of the team are working diligently to get OSRS back up and functional again. I've only been in the community for 2 months, but I've been nothing but satisfied with the development team, bot authors, and the support they provide. Hang tight, it'll be done soon™.

People should really just be quoting this response whenever the question is asked. rep++

That system update (for OSRS) was minor and shouldn't affect our progress.
Could be wrong but it seemed to break more stuff? Agility and Combat bots at least were working until the update (besides banking/eating) then stopped working afterwards.

Java Warlord
Could be wrong but it seemed to break more stuff? Agility and Combat bots at least were working until the update (besides banking/eating) then stopped working afterwards.
What he was saying is that the update may have broken things, but it's not delaying the progress in fixing osrs.

Woah mate thank you for your kind answer. Hope we will be able to bot again asap, as someone said in this thread before this game is literally unplayable without bots lol

its sad some of you think its unplayable without bots lol. i love botting but not for xp for gp.

QUESTION THO...everyones like cloud this cloud that, is he the only one working on it or is there multiple people that can fix the situation? just curious lol

Status
Not open for further replies.