Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

RuneMate Maintenance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 4/5 of no osrs runemate be like

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Client Developer
r.i.p runemate. jagex won? :v

Nah but the modscript got pretty raped because of the update. In a way it's quite a positive thing for us, because (even though Cloud is working his ass off to get this out) it's enabled us to patch our updater to avoid this kind of breakage in future.

Nah but the modscript got pretty raped because of the update. In a way it's quite a positive thing for us, because (even though Cloud is working his ass off to get this out) it's enabled us to patch our updater to avoid this kind of breakage in future.
This sounds fun. Is there any sort of path for community members to get on the dev team?

This sounds fun. Is there any sort of path for community members to get on the dev team?

Not sure if I'm allowed to post web-urls outside of the community at my current rank, but there is a very popular rs-hacking development website that has instructions on getting familiar with creating updaters yourself.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Also navigation using the minimap. Seems bots are unable to click anything on the right -hand side of the screen. (Starting at the edge of the inventory ui)
Wierd, it worked yesterday for me...

For me runemate dont show any available clients even when i start new one. I am using Runemate JAR.

For me runemate dont show any available clients even when i start new one. I am using Runemate JAR.
Did you download the legacy client? NXT is not supported (yet). Also try to search the forums, maybe your question has been answered elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.