Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

RuneMate 2.0 Spectre

12 year old normie
Hemp oil?? What!?!? it's CBD oil it shows you have no idea what you're talking about so there's no point for you to comment on the matter.

Look at what you've become. Discussing marijuana oil that supposedly cures cancer on a thread that is about development. Shame on you.

Mod Automation
Here's the situation folks. @Cloud and I set an insanely ambitious deadline on purpose so that we work crazy hard towards it. But as we usually do, we scope creeped, or increased the number of things we wanted to do. We basically combined Phase A and Phase B tasks into one since it turned out it was just easier to do simultaneously. But there are only so many all-nighters one can pull in a row before the blurred vision kicks in, so it's time to take a step back and rest. I am extending the ETA by a few days in which we can both get some shut-eye and wrap up the last few loose ends. I will try to collect some statistics that explain the magnitude of this overhaul as well as get some teaser screenshots. In the meantime, happy holidays and happy botting!

Here's the situation folks. @Cloud and I set an insanely ambitious deadline on purpose so that we work crazy hard towards it. But as we usually do, we scope creeped, or increased the number of things we wanted to do. We basically combined Phase A and Phase B tasks into one since it turned out it was just easier to do simultaneously. But there are only so many all-nighters one can pull in a row before the blurred vision kicks in, so it's time to take a step back and rest. I am extending the ETA by a few days in which we can both get some shut-eye and wrap up the last few loose ends. I will try to collect some statistics that explain the magnitude of this overhaul as well as get some teaser screenshots. In the meantime, happy holidays and happy botting!
Cool, thanks for the heads up :D You guys seriously need a vacation.

Thanks for the hard work guys, any smart botter would prefer a polished product anyway, and 2 days isn't a long time to wait for something free.

Quality takes time.
Don't worry and enjoy developing it guys :) @Arbiter & @Cloud

Mod Automation
A little teaser as promised. More to come soon. :)

U9p9APM.png